Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Variety

Cao Lu is worried about her unstable profession as a celebrity

By jennywill   28 days ago   40,435   3,410   29
FIESTAR,Cao-Lu

Cao Lu talked about being a celebrity.

She filmed for the 30th's episode of 'Hello'. During the show, she said, "Being a celebrity is not stable. When your luck runs out, that's it and you don't get any more job offers. So I even thought of running a dumpling store."

SEE ALSO: FIESTAR have fun in making-of for mobile game 'Defense Samguk' CF!

After listening to the worries of the guests, she said, "I thought I was the only one working hard after coming to Korea. But now that I'm here, I realize everyone has their own hardships."

1. FIESTAR
  2. Cao Lu

Wang_Sejung 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Tytrack95 Wang_Sejung 28 days ago

If a kpop idol is successful they make more money than phd students would make so it's not crazy to risk to achieve the dream.

Wang_Sejung Tytrack95 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

yooonoon Wang_Sejung 28 days ago

How long have you studied? You've said the same thing for years now and a PhD study can't take that many years

Wang_Sejung yooonoon 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Kireta Wang_Sejung 28 days ago

so you're telling me instead of studying and working hard in your schooling, you like to troll and hate on other people's success? lol

Wang_Sejung Kireta 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

LittleSukie Wang_Sejung 28 days ago

Where do you want to work when you complete your studies? What is your dream job?

Wang_Sejung LittleSukie 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

LittleSukie Wang_Sejung 28 days ago

LOL....sadly no.I am just curious what do you want to do with your degree, teach, write, diplomacy, internal affairs...that is if you are willing to share

Kdevil604 LittleSukie 28 days ago

he is a troll. Stop feeding him. Those that live in korea and talk fluent korean, do not comment in a kpop website that is meant for foreigners. If he was from America....then it makes no sense for him to go to medical school in korea. It would be better to get a phd in america and then he could land a job anywhere in the world. Everything thise wang sejung says makes zero sense. He talks himself up on this website cause no one can prove him wrong.

Wang_Sejung LittleSukie 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Wang_Sejung Kdevil604 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

yooonoon Wang_Sejung 28 days ago

How? Let's see diplomas or legal documents from the uni, because in the past years have you always been saying that you are 27, for 3 years actually, which s until unrealistic because then it would mean you are 30, the norm of a phd student is graduating at the age of 25 in all the worlds universities

Wang_Sejung yooonoon 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

yooonoon Wang_Sejung 27 days ago

You have said for 3 years that you have been 27 years old which means that you have been lying about your age, and your indication by studying abroad in France means that year actually also are a part of your years at their original university you're studying at... so either I'm stupid, which I'm not because I get A's and B's in all my classes, or you're just a lying person who will do anything for attention

LittleSukie yooonoon 27 days ago

Doesn't necessarily has to be so.Different countries have different educational system.You should get your B.A degree by the age of 24,25 and then you have MA which usually lasts around 2 years as it is in my case and then you have phd whose length depends on your commitment and outside factors.Some people do not start their MA and PHD programs immediately after graduating. I am not defending Wang here,just explaining how things worked in my country.

LittleSukie Kdevil604 27 days ago

I know who Wang is.That is why I asked. And also, we are both literature students so I was curious about his/hers desired profession.

Tytrack95 Wang_Sejung 25 days ago

Every dream is worth chasing. Just going to school doesn't mean you are going to be happy with your life. Let people do what they want. No one should be scared of failure because you'll only learn from it and do better.

Wang_Sejung Tytrack95 25 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Sharleen22 28 days ago

That's why I really respect idols who run their own business may it be a small restaurant or what not....because being a celebrity is not a permanent occupation! You must be wise to plan ahead

crazyft 28 days ago

everyone has hardships even children

JeffBenson 28 days ago

mmm dumplings :D

Riaa726 28 days ago

if ur not popular any more that it you're done, have to try and get a normal job live a normal life after u have your whole life for the idol life and have it go down the drain, that really really sucks, and if they didn't finish school, or give to college they'd be outta luck 😕😕 damn

k_kid Riaa726 28 days ago

Well I wouldn't be surprised if Cao Lu is slowly going towards a career in acting as many idols do in order to stay relevant in the industry.

jinssam 28 days ago

Everyone is worried about their jobs no matter what profession you're in. There are a lot of aspiring actors and singers who would want to be in her shoes, but have no way of doing so. I get her struggles, but I just can't sympathize all that much...

T_sinis 28 days ago

" I thought I was the only one working hard after coming to korea" lol ok, that's a bit self centered milady

jbeanbean T_sinis 28 days ago

I think it meant "I thought I was the only one struggling". like, everyone else in the industry seemed to be more stable but she realized it wasn't the case

knyhll 28 days ago