Social Media

Sulli is literally going nuts with her recent Instagram post

By yckim124   16 days ago   417,232   21,189   457
Sulli

Sulli is having so much fun on her vacation with boyfriend Choiza that she has gone nuts with her Instagram post, literally.

The idol star's post is once again stirring up buzz, however, this time, it's not a revealing photo or a 'lolita' themed photo shoot, but fried rice. The photo is quite self-explanatory, but just so you know netizens are highly shocked at the shape of the "I" and "U" that look a lot like male/female private parts.

SEE ALSO: Sulli reopens her Instagram account

Of course, netizens are once again calling Sulli "crazy, out of mind, insane, mentally sick," but despite the criticism, Sulli even shared a video of her having fun at the hibachi grill.

Maybe Sulli is just trying to say that there's really nothing wrong with going nuts.

A photo posted by 자질구레 (@jelly_jilli) on

A video posted by 자질구레 (@jelly_jilli) on

1. Sulli

violentroll 14 days ago

Wont be surprised if shes on depression.

federick 15 days ago

quit drugs please

smokeee 15 days ago

lmao you're the one who is spamming replies to me and i'm the one with no life.  btw its snowing here.  you're really dumb as fukk tho, i hope u know your place in life right now.

lilwinster2k 15 days ago

There are thirteen year old murderers in the world and you all think you have the right to judge an ex-idol because of some photos?! Come on now, everyone, I thought we were all better than this!!

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

lmao what fukkin connection do they have to each other? only someone as low IQ as u would say something this generically dumb lol. just when i thought u couldn't be any dumber ^

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh at you or pity you. But I guess I'll do both because at least I get a good one.

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

but..but...how can u say that when there are 13 yr old murderers in the world? come on now, lilwinster2k, i thought u were better than this!!

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

I bet you think you're real fucking hilarious, don't you? At least you get a good laugh.

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

Look who's spamming me with replies now... WHy are you so obsessed with me? back off, bitch!

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

but there are 13 yr old murderers in the world!! how can u talk abouut spamming people with replies!!! i thought u were better than that!!! ROFL~

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

BACK THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!!

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

BUT THERE ARE 13 YR OLD MURDERERS IN THE WORLD!! HOW CAN U TALK ABOUT BACKING OFF OF YOU!!!! I THOUGHT U WERE BETTER THAN THAT!!!

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

BUT THERE ARE 13 YR OLD MURDERERS IN THE WORLD!! HOW CAN U TALK ABOUT WHAT I WANT FROM U!!!! I THOUGHT U WERE BETTER THAN THAT!!!!!!

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

I get what you're trying to say but please stop replying to me, you're really being mean and I wish you would stop.

Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

She obviously lost her mind. Please guys visit her last photos in her instagram from Jan 7,2016. Is she really member of fx band ?

InvisibleBBC02  Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

Eh, nope. She left F(x) just in case you can't remember.

Ryen  Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

You're obviously off your meds again. Please guys ignore Wang the troll. She tends to be a repetitive attention-seeking dum-dum when she doesn't follow her psychiatrists' orders.

xoliaxo 15 days ago

idk maybe she's hungry for more attention since she's not an 'idol' anymore?

Qricket 15 days ago

I C O N I C. I'm laughing so hard rn.

shyloone 15 days ago

Sulli is showing how creative she is aint nothing wrong with that, Netizens wouldn't know what being creative is, but i think netizens have dirty minds and their thoughts are running wild on Sulli at the moment, every picture they see of her they see something else which they think is too sexual, or lolita like or porogative, so they really need a shrink to help there poor souls

smokeee shyloone 15 days ago

ughh because they ARE sexual dumbass. normal pics aren't laying around in sex poses or making penis's with I. you all are so low IQ that stuff goes way over your heads.

smokeee shyloone 15 days ago

and FYI sulli is in that catholic school girl stage of rebellion where she wants to shock and get a reaction out of people, kind of like Miley Cyrus light.

smokeee 15 days ago

errr i meant just got out of catholic girl school and is rebellious now against being a 'good girl'.

smokeee 15 days ago

and usually the 'rebellious' stage happens to low IQ's when they're teens but since Sulli has been repressed by growing up in SM, she is now going nuts in a juvenile way she would have when she first discovered partying/drinking/drugs and sex as a teen. a lot of dumb bitches go thru this stage. see Miley, Brittney, and Christina.

shyloone smokeee 14 days ago

can you just F**k of my comment will you, i cant understand gibberish

sassyzitao smokeee 14 days ago

She certainly got the reaction she wanted from you. Now sit back and enjoy the show, dumbass. Stop making such a big deal out of this.

smokeee 15 days ago

sulli drinking and acting sexual again for attention.  nothing new.  got to love the I looking like a penis.  i'm sure the low IQ's here didnt catch that.

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

It's not that we have low iQ's, it's just that some of us actually have human decency and we're not as immature and perverted as you are.

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

no u are low IQ because those 2 balls have no other reason to be there. u should also watch Below Deck since a stewardess did something similar to that which went viral. but again you are too low IQ to get it and think its just something weird.

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

btw many of u are incredibly dumb here. this place seriously has some of the dumbest netizens in the universe TBH

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

clearly you've never been on a Jacob Sartorious forum...

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

They're not balls, they're eggs. Stop watching all that hentai it's affecting your brain.

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

We must be smarter than someone who has the type of mind to think that a restaurant chef would lay rice with eggs as a joke.

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

are you serious lmao? so the eggs just so happen to be positioned at the base of the space ship lol. dammn you have to be one dumb bitch to seriously see it that way. its not about being a pervert, its about not being a naive 9 yr old retard. anyone with the least bit of common sense can see the I was made out to be a penis. and FYI its more sulli being perverted in a fukk you to the haters way, because as i said she's in that low IQ rebellious stage that the low IQ's here tend to cheer on. u are really fukkin dumb TBH.

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

lmao u think the restaurant chef did that? she did it on the hibachi grill, learn2read idiot. lol the low IQ is real ^

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

I'm so done with you. This is just THE dumbest thing I''ve ever gone through. First off, people say 'fuck off' to haters to show that they don't care, not that they want to actually bang them sideways. And, chefs do that because they can. To think that 20 something year old people would learn how to carry themselves better, especially in a country like Korea.

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

ROFLMAO so you STILL think those eggs just happen to be there at the base of the I, and the top being cone shaped for nothing? and you didnt even get my explanation for why Sulli did that. she just discovered sex and partying, and now she's flaunting it like its cool, while being subtle with sexual inuendos. i'm sure i just went way over your low IQ head again with what i just said lol....

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

You're so immature!! What are you, NINE? Food is food and there isn't anything else too it. You're so disgusting! Plus, why would you even care if anyone wants sex? It's their life to live, not yours, so I'd suggest you stop telling Sulli how to live her life like yours is better than hers (which, clearly it's not because I'm sitting here having to put some decency in you).

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

lol are u 9 yrs old? my bad i didnt realize that until now. fyi grown ups tend to talk about sex as less of a big deal. pls dont respond to me in the future, i think i'm too R rated for u TBH.

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

"Too R-rated"? Dude, Alvin and the Chipmunks are more intense than you!

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

Not to mention you turn my comment around instead of making a smart rebuttal to it like a real "grown up". Plus, eighteen-year-olds are adults, and in general, they talk about dicks and vaginas almost all the time.

lilwinster2k 15 days ago

Unless they have an actual life which clearly you don't considering the fact that I'm still talking to you after almost an hour has gone by since this conversation has started...

lilwinster2k 15 days ago

Scratch that, three hours. How about next time you try to "troll" how about you actually try to sound intelligent first. Goodbye.

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

lmao you're the one who is spamming replies to me and i'm the one with no life. btw its snowing here. you're really dumb as fukk tho, i hope u know your place in life right now.

lilwinster2k smokeee 15 days ago

It's actually snowing where I am too (what does that have to do with anything though?) and I do know where my place is. My place in life will always be above you, or anyone else like you for that matter because you've just replied to my other comment so you really have no right to say what you've just did.

smokeee lilwinster2k 15 days ago

but..but...there are 13 yr old murderers in the world! how can u talk about your place in life right now!! i thought u were better than that!!!! lmao~

Xieunnie 15 days ago

people say insane i just see her being humorous and having fun..

hi dad hat