SONAMOO talk about it being 3 years since their debut already

By alim17   3 days ago   16,597   2,475   16
sonamoo

SONAMOO recently had an interview with the press during which they talked about it being their third year since debut!

SEE ALSO: SONAMOO invite you to 'Let's Dance' for their latest track 'I Think I Love U'

They said, "We can't believe it's been three years. Our concept was dark when we debuted so when we were promoting, our image was heavy. But then we tried on a bright concept for 'I Like U Too Much' and 'I Think I Love U,' so as we've been promoting, we got a lot brighter and feel like good things are happening to us."

However, not all things could have been good the last three years. They were asked to choose an aspect they found regretful, and they said, "We had a strong concept for our debut song 'Deja Vu' and 'Cushion.'  We think that's why that the public viewed us a bit heavily.  here were some aspects that were regretful, but we believe that we are creating a nice, cheery image for SONAMOO through 'I Like U Too Much' and 'I Think I Love U.'"

They were also asked if they felt any burden or responsibility as the second girl group under TS Entertainment. The members said, "We're still developing, even three years after debut. We do feel burdened as the girl group representing the agency, but as we are the second girl group of the agency, we will work harder so as not to harm our seniors' glory and to get compliments."

1. SONAMOO

Jadewashere64 3 days ago

But I liked their "Heavy" concept..

Luke707 3 days ago

I want another Deja Vu concept.

alfonzo Luke707 3 days ago

YEESSS! :)

Alexgp 3 days ago

When they debuted it was almost as if media wanted to force these girls through our eyes, specially allkpop. 3 releases in 3 years is not much isnt it? what happened? i also think its a bit terrible how they debuted around the same tima as MAMAMOO and lost against them, why choose such similar names? i think that was obviously going to end badly to either of the group that "lost" against the other, in this case, them

Jadewashere64 Alexgp 3 days ago

lol ikr? I remember when I used to get them mixed up. haha

midori123 3 days ago

They only released 4 singles in the three years. That's not a lot.

kacichan midori123 24 hours ago

Thats TS Enterteinment for you...

LovelySerenity 3 days ago

3 years flew by so fast, I remember first clicking Deja Vu.

Jadewashere64 LovelySerenity 3 days ago

same

jasonic 3 days ago

So 2 years and 2 week equals 3 years in Korea. How fascinating lol.

MoriyaGXP jasonic 3 days ago

did we skip 1 year? they just celebrate their 2nd years anniversary on Jan 2nd 2017 haha

Csj1 3 days ago

I actually saw them busking in Hongdae to promote their last comeback and there was a big crowd and they were really good at singing! I'll support them from now on :)

mind_blown 3 days ago

Oh its been 3 years already???

Susu14 3 days ago

But their song Deja Vu was their best. ;(

liviekate 3 days ago

theres no way it's been 3 years!! holy crap!

ladydahlia629 liviekate 3 days ago

I know right until I keep on remembering that they were one of the last groups that debuted in the end of 2014.

finger heart