Variety

'Infinite Challenge' may be going on a hiatus

By KpopJoA   8 days ago   63,865   2,432   32
misc

It appears MBC's 'Infinite Challenge' will be going on hiatus, though MBC has not released any details about the report.

On January 10, an affiliate with ties to the variety program stated, "'Infinite Challenge' will going on a 7-week hiatus. Instead, the 'New Year's Pilot Program' scheduled to broadcast on Saturday evening, consisting of three weeks' worth of content has been reorganized entirely."

In order to confirm this, media outlet Mydaily tried to contact 'Infinite Challenge' producer Kim Tae Ho for further information and clarification.  However, he was unreachable due to being overseas.  Mydaily even made an attempt to get in touch with other staff members, but they were not able to give a definitive response, "It's difficult to say at the moment."

If 'Infinite Challenge' were to go on a hiatus, then they would have to take viewers' ratings and such into consideration.

Last December, producer Kim Tae Ho expressed his desires on his Instagram, "If Santa Claus were to give me a present, I wish it was a month for verification and two months for preparation."

Guess that's pretty much self-explanatory... Stay tuned for more updates!

SEE ALSO: Woollim Girls reveal individual poster of So Yoon for 1st 'W Project' collaboration

1. misc.
    2. infinite challenge

9001reasons 7 days ago

Say goodbye to Kwanghee. He's just going magically poof with no farewell episodes.

Hyungshi 9001reasons 7 days ago

With ZE;A being done, he doensn't have much to do, he going to enlist and come back on the show after he fulfilled he duty. No matter how much you hate him.

CrayonRose 7 days ago

oh well 2017 this year will be held Music Festival as well, i hope they still do that, IC right now is my fav program alongside Knowing Bros

k_kid 7 days ago

Let's come back with Noh Hong Chul, Gil, and Jung Hyung Don!

lovelynnnnnn 7 days ago

But why?! I need this show! 7 weeks is so damn long! Wth?! Why go on break for? I rely on laughing my ass off every week due to this show I cannot wait 7 weeks for its return. That's too much for me to handle lol.

PacifistDJ_OKO 7 days ago

ty for BigBang coming and make the show so fckin boring and this hapen

nami_chan 7 days ago

I really like IC, rest well and comeback with a great show, fighting!.

gchoneybllushhh 7 days ago

I have a TON of faith in the production crew of IC!!! Take that time to recharge and come back stronger 😊

SpringxTempo 7 days ago

i've been watching MuDo for years now, and the staff and cast sure do need a break. i just hope that if they do intend to do so, it will make them want to come back stronger. I'm gonna be honest, I'm hoping that with this hiatus we can see the return of former IC members when they do come back.

shannnnt 8 days ago

If it's going to help the show last longer then by all means. I hope they get lots of rest.

NgohiongPuso 8 days ago

Two months preparation? Omo!!! It is good that Kim Tae Ho and others get some rest. Just like PD Hyojin of 1N2D .... I wonder what kind of preparation he is doing though.. That might be a big project to even prepare for that long. It must that space project... hahaha

hi dad hat