New girl group High Teen introduce themselves as all-natural idols

By yckim124   13 days ago   46,463   2,172   81
misc

A new girl group called High Teen is gaining attention for a unique introduction.

On September 14, Haeju, Eunjin, Haebin, and Sae Ah officially greeted the public in celebration of Chuseok. The girls introduced themselves as the members of High Teen, all "natural beauties" who have not undergone any cosmetic surgery.

SEE ALSO: [Tournament] Battle of the Best Vocalist in SM Entertainment of All Time

High Teen emphasized, "We are a natural girl group with no cosmetic surgery done at all. Not one person has gone under the knife, and we plan to keep it this way in the future as well." The girls continued, "Our CEO said that he put us together in a group because he likes our appearances and that we can't undergo cosmetic surgery. To be honest, there are places we think need touch ups, but we are not going to and we don't want to."

This all-natural girl group is scheduled to debut at the end of September with a mini album.

1. misc.
    2. High Teen

army_devotee 11 days ago

Oh i like them...

estheram 12 days ago

Some people say plastic surgery isn't a bad thing but when someone says their faves aren't natural, they get all bitter and defensive. I'm sure admitting that won't kill you

nami_chan estheram • 9 days ago

if you don't want that people dislike your comments then don't do it simple as that then don't go to cry on my profile if you are a bully.

estheram nami_chan • 9 days ago

Don't play innocent, girl, that doesn't work for me. Remember that you're the one who started to tease me

nami_chan estheram • 9 days ago

you were to an articleof kahi and disliked for not reason, selective memory? bully

estheram nami_chan • 9 days ago

You're such a cynic. You started chasing me and disliking all my comments just because I didn't like ONE of your comments, if you can't deal with people disliking your comments I don't know what you're doing here, baby

nami_chan estheram • 9 days ago

and you shameless, weren't you to dislike for the same reason? even my comment was positive then stop crying on my profile if you follow people and can't dislike in the same article don't act like an innocent person deal with it too, I even stopped that's the worst and you continue then you like it, you want to hate expecting that people don't dislike? then leave go to hate someone else bully

estheram nami_chan • 9 days ago

Stop crying, I even liked some of your comments a few times, unlike you, who just dislikes all my comments

nami_chan estheram • 9 days ago

I'm not crying I'm not going to cry to someone else profile xD how can I like estheram I'm not going to lie I stopped before that and you liked one and then disliked more so I was like ok do it ,it's fair but then you continue disliking so how can ignore that ?

estheram nami_chan • 9 days ago

I did it only because you did the same thing first, if you hadn't started that I wouldn't have reacted like I did and insulted you. Yes, I disliked one of your comments first but I don't even remember what you wrote, but then you started to dislike everything I post, even the older posts, and I was like, 'what the fuck?'. I read all the comments here and coincidentally you're always there, but in your case, you deliberately look for my comments just to dislike them. And now you want to act like you're the only victim here and didn't do anything wrong, I'm sorry I insulted you but you're as wrong as I am

nami_chan estheram • 9 days ago

well you deliberately went to dislike my comment in other article with the intention to start a fight so next time ignore it, if you were disliked the comment that I wrote in the same article I wouldn't have looked for yours 'cause I would have said ok,it was fair, that was the reason. I'm not playing the victim I'm just explaining you since you act like you didn't do anything and it was just me following you. I have nothing else to say, I will ignore you, feel free to do what you want I won't bother you or keep playing.

estheram nami_chan • 4 days ago

Awww, you might be my number 1 fan. Creating other profiles only to dislike my comments, you couldn't be more obvious, isn't it? I had already apologized and I was willing to stop, but since you're a complete loser and you can't get over that and didn't answer me when I apologized, I'm not going to do that. You're lucky I don't know you in real life, I'd have choked you :) Such a brat

chaelicen 12 days ago

hate korean beauty standards that fit only to very selected amount of natural beauties and basically force everyone who fits out of the mold just a little to undergo plastic surgery - even suggest it on a daily basis - but condemn it in public. i don't care if you're all natural beauties. i literally only care about talent and whether you lie about your looks and how you got them.

bap