SM and Amoeba Culture confirm Sulli and Choiza are dating + SM denies rumors about Sulli leaving f(x)

August 19, 2014 @ 2:30 am
by serendipity
  • 107
  • 25
  • 1082
  • 384279
  • 11156
SM Entertainment and Amoeba Culture have offered their responses to Dynamic Duo's Choiza and f(x)'s Sulli's alleged date photos rather quickly than expected.

SEE ALSO: [MV Review] MAMAMOO - 'Piano Man'

SM Entertainment offered their short and sweet response first, which was actually quite vague. They responded, "Sulli and Choiza are of the relationship in which the two depend on each other."

Although this left a lot open to interpretation, Amoeba Culture soon followed with a press release to finally confirm that the two are a couple! They wrote, "The two were of good sunbae-hoobae at first but started to develop interest in each other, and are now seeing each other with good feelings. We thank everyone who loves Choiza, and please give the two your love and support."

Choiza himself also delivered a message through the agency:

"I want to sincerely apologize for causing concern to many for not having been able to explain clearly despite the continuous speculations due to various personal circumstances.

I thought that the solution was not to continue to remain silent as it shouldn't have to be that my relationship with her becomes another source of pain for Sulli, who is already suffering from malicious rumors and comments.

So far, we are in a stage where we have good feelings toward one another and are cautiously progressing forward, so I hope that you will all watch over us with interest. Thank you."

In addition, in response to Dispatch suggesting that Sulli has left f(x) as a member, SM Entertainment added, "The content reported about f(x) is completely untrue."

As it has now been confirmed that the two stars are indeed dating, we wish the best for Sulli and Choiza!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 1,119 comments

Sort by:

exotic_l
· Posted October 18, 2014 @ 3:03 am
I'm a bit disappointed...their age gap is way to big and sulli can do better. He's not good looking at all..
goblineatsafairy
· Posted October 20, 2014 @ 6:36 am
Just because he's not good looking doesn't mean he can't date Sulli. Who are you to judge who she is dating with? Her mother? No right.

Shinnichu
· Posted October 2, 2014 @ 7:20 pm

Honestly anyone who is going to bash Sulli and talk down about Sulli over this, you really might want to grow the fuck up. I'm so tired of idols getting blamed and hated on for being in a relationships. Newsflash: You're never going to get married to your oppa or eonni, so stop hating on idols and give them your love and support. They deserve to be happy.

kpopfan29
· Posted September 11, 2014 @ 12:24 am

I guess that cool. But to me he is way to old for her. That's to big of an age gap for me. He was at least 14yrs old when she was born. I kind of can't get past that fact. But whatever makes them happy.

ajm0529
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 3:36 am

Honestly she and he are free to date whomever. If they are dating and happy and its a good relationship, then go for it, i am happy for them. I wish them all the luck in this crazy world because they are going to need, as i already see people knocking them down because Sulli is dating him. Just because he isn't to standards like aka Minho as everyone is saying doesn't mean hes a bad person or mean Sulli deserves better. How do you know if Choiza is not a good person, you're just looking at the looks. If they aren't dating and just friends well i hope their friendship can last through all this mess. Like seriously is it a big deal who shes date. Shes a woman of her own decision as well as he. IDOLS ARE HUMAN, who need and want love too.

thelooftheloof
· Posted August 28, 2014 @ 1:55 pm
LOOL wow SM is such an asshole, their statement is like"we don't give a fuck" could they atleast care? Congrats to these two though although it would've been better if they just accepted it before and not gotten this much hate :////

thelooftheloof
· Posted August 28, 2014 @ 1:55 pm

marigaspar
· Posted August 27, 2014 @ 12:16 pm

She can do better. She is super pretty and still young

KatM
· Posted September 1, 2014 @ 6:30 pm
WHAT ABOUT MINHO?! D:

zelo_baby
· Posted August 26, 2014 @ 6:02 am

I swear that the'll end up like Tony An and HyeRi

zelo_baby
· Posted August 26, 2014 @ 6:00 am

I dont like them. Sulli deserve better men

K_pop_rocker
· Posted August 23, 2014 @ 2:18 am

Now was that so hard? This whole mess could've been avoided from the get go but nooo, SM (I suppose was mainly behind this) just had to keep trying to cover it up.
I've been asking myself for a while why it was so hard for SM to confirm that "Yes, they are dating. So what?", when they easily confirmed BaekYeon, KhunFany and the Yoona & Seunggi couple. I was a bit surprised that they confirmed so easily, I thought they would've denied again but good on them for telling the truth that was so freaking obvious like the damn moon you'd have to be very stupid or blind not to see it.

xangelax
· Posted August 22, 2014 @ 11:42 pm

congratz to them ^_^ glad that she's not leaving f(x)

hiroonakamura
· Posted August 22, 2014 @ 5:36 pm

the guy got his nickname Choiza because he has a big di ck.
Sully must be really happy!

naya
· Posted August 22, 2014 @ 11:52 am

Omg, ,,she just have a boyfriend,  what is the problem with that,, she's not take a drug or be an alcoholic, im fx fan and i will support every fx member,, hwaiting f(5)

Hitler_rulesC
· Posted August 22, 2014 @ 10:45 am

What the fuck with the f(x) fans, why are you blaming sulli for redlight to stop promotions.They still can promote even tough sulli is on hiatus ,the problem is with the one and only SM ENTERTAIMENT. They are the one who decides whether to end the promotion or not...so just go and fuck the sm and stop blaming sulli.She's not the one that asked her member to stop the promotion.About her dating news, its her choice to choose anyone cause she's the one that will live with person..I dont like Choiza either and I prefer sulli with minho more,but I cant do anything..its her choice..we must respect it.Saying she is pregnant or had fuck with Choiza ,,,did you know the truth,are you the one that record the video of their love making or the doctor that check sulli's condition. STOP IT..DON'T BLAME SULLI. WE THE SULLIVAN ARE FOR YOU AND I AM FOR YOU.HWAITING SULLI

jsj_kpop
· Posted August 21, 2014 @ 6:58 pm

OMG do you even know how they got together????? She is not leaving F(x), and he didnt make the situation worse. All he did was take everything clmly and she took it rashly. He couldnt do anything about the dating rumore because neither companies said that they can reveal they were dating. Seriously you sound clueless as fuck trying to make Choiza seem llike the bad guy when the real bad guys were the companies for they way they handled the entire situation. And what makes you think the she leaving her career. If you loo through the at all kpop articles from the last 24hrs, Sullie is set to be on I think Fashion king relatively soon. So please stop with the stupidity and try to comprehend everything from a logical fact based point of view and not from that of a blinded fan.

kissme9sone
· Posted August 21, 2014 @ 1:25 pm

This was obvious back when it was first mentioned but the companies denying just made fans more angry... Tbh I always feel like idols are human too, and that they should definitely date without having to apologise to fans or seek permission. This situation with Sulli is different from Soshi maybe due to the age gap, her sudden hiatus etc but I don't think it gives fans anymore right to bash or hate on Sulli.... The age gap to me is yes a bit too much as I would personally not be able to date someone so much older than me but if Sulli can and we're her fans shouldn't we respect her decision too?

Fans aside I do feel like Choiza and his company should step up a little, from the publics perspective he isn't doing much to protect the one he loves (Sulli) - but then again they could be dealing with this privately ...we'll never know

2ne1bff4
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 10:20 pm

You guys should feel lucky because your fave artist are dating, still waiting.

x_Kay_Royce_x
· Posted August 21, 2014 @ 9:58 am
I feel you bro, still waiting for the members of 2ne1 and big bang to date :(
USAforthewin
· Posted August 21, 2014 @ 2:11 pm
@x-Kay-Royce-x they probably are..like I'm sure GD is dating kiko. They are just really good at hiding it.
jsj_kpop
· Posted August 21, 2014 @ 6:59 pm
Waiting for B.A.P to start dating
x_Kay_Royce_x
· Posted August 22, 2014 @ 12:27 pm
@USAforthewin yh 100% sure they all are, I mean they're all in their late 20's (except minzy) BUT I just want them to confirm their relationships haha
2ne1bff4
· Posted August 22, 2014 @ 7:58 pm
@x-Kay-Royce-x CL and Minzy are on their 20s and Bom and Dara are on there early 30s.
2ne1bff4
· Posted August 22, 2014 @ 8:09 pm
@x-Kay-Royce-x and I agree with you.
K_pop_rocker
· Posted August 23, 2014 @ 2:22 am
@USAforthewin I thought they broke up tho? And I heard that TOP's dating a model.
x_Kay_Royce_x
· Posted August 23, 2014 @ 9:31 am
@K-pop-rocker. Really you heard that? Who's the model??
x_Kay_Royce_x
· Posted August 23, 2014 @ 9:33 am
@2ne1bff4 h yh CL as well lol I just forget that CL is so young because she's just so mature
K_pop_rocker
· Posted September 3, 2014 @ 9:26 pm
@x-Kay-Royce-x Sorry for the late reply, I don't remember her name but she was in the GD&TOP ft. Bom mv (forgot the name of that too) and I saw a few fansites mention about her and TOP dating. You can google Top's girlfriend and a few results should come up, I'm not sure if they are true though.
K_pop_rocker
· Posted September 3, 2014 @ 9:27 pm
@x-Kay-Royce-x I think the song title is "Oh Yeah", she was one of the girls there with Top and Gd.
x_Kay_Royce_x
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 7:11 am
@K-pop-rocker it's okay don't worry about it :) and ohh yh I know which one!! oh wow thanks for the info :D
K_pop_rocker
· Posted September 7, 2014 @ 8:50 pm
@x-Kay-Royce-x No prob. ^^

jupandaa
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 6:50 pm

HES 14 yrs older than her..............ped0 much??? im fine with her dating but hes 34 and shes 20....

camshinee
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 7:24 pm
Love is Love no matter the age....
minwooswifey19
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 10:20 pm
@camshinee Some people just refuse to see past that. They need to look up the definition of a pedophile before tossing the word around smh.
camshinee
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 11:34 pm
@minwooswifey19 exactly! Like my mom and dad were like a big age difference not that big but just slightly and they loved each other so love is love no matter what
jocel_angeles
· Posted August 21, 2014 @ 4:22 am
Isn't choiza 34?
jsj_kpop
· Posted August 21, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
actually in Korea she is 21... look up how korean age works
sugayoon
· Posted August 22, 2014 @ 1:11 pm
go google what a pedo is. you don't seem to know.
goblineatsafairy
· Posted October 20, 2014 @ 6:31 am
Technically she's above 18 so she can do whatever the hell she wants including dating an older guy. So suck it pal.
camshinee
· Posted October 20, 2014 @ 10:18 pm
@goblineatsafairy exactly lol and if she wants to date a 34 year old she can! ahahah just hop shes happy

Lovinasia03
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 6:42 pm

Sheesh took them long enough to announce it. Could of just said so from the beginning instead of making such a big fuss. -__-

caitjpeg
· Posted August 20, 2014 @ 6:01 pm

hey hey, you guys - when sulli said she was taking a hiatus, she was putting her career on hold, not her life. going on dates with your boyfriend shouldn't be this hard and if they like each other, why not? not to mention that sm likes to be sure that relationships are steady before confirming. all of this hate is why sulli had taken a hiatus in the first place. please stop.