Dramas

Jaejoong, Siwan, & Lee Bum Soo discuss their 'Triangle' characters' personalities

May 4, 2014 @ 10:15 pm
by jennywill
  • 16
  • 0
  • 19
  • 11705
  • 2942
The three main characters of 'Triangle' talked about their characters!

Lee Bum Soo plays Jang Dong Soo, a detective with anger restraint problems because he lost his younger brothers. He said, "Jang Dong Soo is a character who has been living with guilt because he lost his parents when he was young and couldn't protect his brothers. After, he changes because of Oh Yeon Soo's character's love. The story of him and his younger brothers as they dig up the truth at different points in their lives, meet again and heal their pains will be both interesting and touching."

SEE ALSO: C-JeS Entertainment denies report that reporters held a boycott during JYJ's press conference

Jaejoong plays Heo Young Dal, whose birth name is Jang Dong Chul. He said, "When I see the life, fate, and love that the brothers lived on, I find myself applying the emotions of the things I'm actually worried about right now. People will be able to feel and connect with the things people worry about at least once in their lives."

Siwan plays Yoon Yang Ha, whose birth name is Jang Dong Woo. He said, "He grew up not as a son but as a successor, and he solves his loneliness with cold smiles. I hope people have a lot of sympathy for his loneliness. Personally, I'm looking forward to Jaejoong-hyung's image change where he falls to the lowest of the low. I saw a little bit of his scenes, and I was really surprised. I'm really curious as to see how it will be on broadcast."

The first episode will air tonight on the 5th!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 19 comments

Sort by:

johwa
· Posted May 6, 2014 @ 10:31 pm

GO JAEJOONG !!! GO JYJ !!! IMUA FOREVER !!!

kim_berri
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 4:50 pm
When is the first ep ?

aywblw
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 8:29 am

I can't wait!!!

jaejaeonly
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 7:58 am

i can t wait to see triangle jaejoong new challenge .....i hope the drama will be as we wish ....i feel so much emotion there ....fighting !!!!!

marie_bella
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 6:27 am

I'm sharing the same point as siwan

charen_eternalca
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 6:22 am

seems siwan is jaejoong big fans kekek love it <3

izzazea
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 5:39 am

Siwan.. he is so humble.. even when people keep saying he's acting is really awesome.. but he kept saying that other's are better.. Siwan, I love his character very much.. he is very down to earth.. you keep making me love you.. I can't wait to see your acting once again.. there's so many things he like to challenge himself to do.. The next character he will take will be different from the previous one :)

juve
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 5:15 am

The first episode will air tonight on the 5th  cna't wait

juve
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 5:13 am

wow  tonight   I can meet Heo Yong Dal

pismark
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 4:38 am

Siwan has never disappointed me, great acting and he is respectful to his sunbaes, he will be something great in near future, I know. Fighting Siwan oppa, Jaejoong and Lee Bum So too fighting!

cassiopeiacry
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 12:04 am

Tonight is the night.  I can't wait!!  OMG >.<  /hyperventilate/

cassiopeiacry
· Posted May 5, 2014 @ 12:03 am

Did anybody see Jaejoong's scene where he was covered in dirt?  OMG, I'm so excited for him!!!!  He's so cute!

rawkprincess101
· Posted May 4, 2014 @ 11:55 pm
Can't wait on this!! So exciting!

gracky96
· Posted May 4, 2014 @ 11:20 pm

Can't wait for it to air tonight!

danabanana
· Posted May 4, 2014 @ 10:50 pm

I can't wait to see this image change as well!

mamtag
· Posted May 4, 2014 @ 10:21 pm

I also cant wait to see Jaejoong just like you Siwan.

msloonylily
· Posted May 4, 2014 @ 10:20 pm

I think I'm gonna feel really sorry for these characters as I watch the drama, especially Jaejoong, since he has mentioned that he finds himself in the life of his character.

bigsuper501
· Posted May 4, 2014 @ 10:20 pm

Siwan sound like he admires Jaejoong so much ^^

lalaLaura
· Posted May 4, 2014 @ 10:18 pm
Cannot wait to watch this, so excited!