Choi Won Young and Shim Yi Young tie the knot

by alim17
  • 3
  • 0
  • 6
  • 23437
  • 3232

Actors Choi Won Young and Shim Yi Young got married on February 28 at the Coex Walkerhill Grand Ballroom in Samsungdong!

In the press conference at the wedding, they revealed their initial thoughts after they met through MBC drama 'A Hundred Year's Inheritance.'

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 11

Shim Yi Young said, "I remember reading the script with him and the director.  After we finished, I had a lot of thoughts on my way home, one of which was that we would communicate well even without talking."  Choi Won Young said, "I felt comfortable around her and she was friendly.  I'm not sure about the exact moment, but I later realized that Shim Yi Young was my ideal type."

Congratulations to the happy newlywed couple!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 6 comments

Sort by:

total votes

vithxoxo12
· Posted March 1, 2014 @ 9:20 am

Con great to the newly couple

total votes

ConceptVBS
· Posted March 1, 2014 @ 9:05 am

Ideal type.....

There is 1 in 460 chance you'll meet your ideal type, but there is a 100% chance that the person you love is your ideal type.

total votes

goldgirl91
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 6:28 pm

honestly, I really don't like it when someone saying "he/she is my ideal type" about their spouse. because life is not ideal. I'd rather hear my beloved one saying "she fits me well. I'd like the fact that she can accept with my flaws."

but congrats for the new couple anyway. long way to go, but I wish a long last marriage for both of them..

simplysmile
· Posted March 1, 2014 @ 1:09 am
I agree with you on that quote. The word ideal is too much pressure and not realistic. Ideal is another word for dream, and many knows that dream does not last long. Ideal is different from reality. Your way of praising does sounds better.

total votes

hyungjun
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 6:16 pm

that's so sweet! I've just watched Choi Won Young in Heirs and Shim Yi Young in Suspicious Housekeeper! Ahh congratulations! <3

total votes