MV Releases

Chrome Entertainment's new boy group K-Much debut with MV for 'Good to Go' + mini album

January 6, 2014 @ 10:14 pm
by serendipity
  • 23
  • 13
  • 234
  • 41180
  • 1036

Crayon Pop's label mates and Chrome Entertainment's new boy group K-much, has dropped their debut mini album and their accompanying MV!

The agency previously notified fans of the boys' kick off, announcing, "They will make their debut with mini album 'Beyond the Ocean'... The debut album will consist of a total of three tracks by 'Saturday Night', 'Bing Bing', and 'Dancing Queen's Song Ji Hoon and Kang Jin Woo ('Dumb & Dumber'), and 'Bar Bar Bar' and 'Lonely Christmas' composer Kim Yoo Min."

The boys also treat fans to a short parody of Crayon Pop's "Bar Bar Bar" in the beginning of their debut MV with the choreo and gold helmets, but soon they launch into their own catchy track "Good to Go" ("Don't Know") dressed in tough S.W.A.T uniforms!

SEE ALSO: [MV Review] MAMAMOO - 'Piano Man'

Take a look!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 236 comments

Sort by:

sant0
· Posted January 26, 2014 @ 4:17 am

That video was the worst thing I've ever seen, okay choreography and just odd song.  They should've went with "I'm Sorry" as their debut song, it's wayyyy better than "Good to Go" plus it sounds like "Bar Bar Bar."

kiyanafosho
· Posted January 15, 2014 @ 11:00 pm

The other songs do sound better then this though.

kiyanafosho
· Posted January 15, 2014 @ 10:51 pm

Nice song, I like it.

kushu
· Posted January 15, 2014 @ 5:37 am

wow not bad not bad

kpopb2utybbc
· Posted January 9, 2014 @ 5:54 am

I don't like the beginning of the mv. But the group is really good, a male version from crayon pop :D

methodman88
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 3:33 pm

The only thing I liked was Ellin's cameo. Damn she's hot....

lis_elle
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 2:29 pm

Wow.... This sounds like a "tough" version of Bar3. Is the composer even able to compose anything that doesn't sound like a ripoff of Bar3 with additional beats?

I actually thought the front part was hilarious. Chrome set out to be different from the other agencies, by making their music and artists fun and not that serious, so this was refreshing (for me, at least) but the rest falls flat.

mvix98
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 12:51 pm

Honestly, I like them- they just made me renew my love for k-pop. I know, they're not anything outstanding- yet. :) They have potential, I like their 'new' feel, it's lighthearted. Looking forward to see more from them.

jmcalong
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 12:25 pm

Im really glad Chrome Ent. didn't name them Pastel-Pop. They have great potential, Nice looks and charismatic auras. The dance just didn't click. They are like posing power ranger style. Hope Chrome Ent. will do something about this group. Hwaiting! :">

izabela92
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 9:41 am

some good talent wasted...agh

afriendofdorothy
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 6:57 am

not good. just....not good.

dawonlee
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 1:47 pm
I'm sorry that your honest opinion was down voted by some illusion idiotic fan.

jerome_elf
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 5:22 am

what are they doing ?????????

visualshockprinc
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 5:00 am

1. the CGI and the whole getting zapped part was really weird

2. the song was way too similar to bar bar bar

3. the choreo wasn't that great

4. k-much???? whaaat the.

BCSN24
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 12:56 am

Really...2014 is also starting out with the special needs helmets?

angelisme
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 12:28 am

They got me so excited with the SWAT uniform..I'm always a sucker for uniform type of thing mind you. The verse is good, lead singer is okay, the rap is fine to my ear. The song was all doing great until they get to the chorus part. That's when it all went down the hole. This group didn't do justice to that uniform. In my country, you are fined if you wear an outfit that resembles public uniform forces and do something not suitable like doing performance and stuff..but not in Korea apparently. I just hate to see a good concept just getting waste like this. Yes that uniform is what matters to me most. btw this is my sole opinion..we are entitled to have different view on this..

wolhottestkpopap
· Posted January 7, 2014 @ 10:53 pm

Male version of Crayon Pop?

Bethbeez
· Posted January 8, 2014 @ 4:49 am
That's what I thought, lol.

nannetchoi
· Posted January 7, 2014 @ 10:48 pm

selfiee <3 lol

aiyugwiyeoweo
· Posted January 7, 2014 @ 10:26 pm

reminds me of Crayon Pop but the male version... with the catchy, cute, and repetitive chorus

greysiyel07
· Posted January 7, 2014 @ 10:05 pm

I really pity those groups who debut under popular groups' agencies. They were made to ride the back of the successful one -remake their song, do a collab, or whatever - resulting for them to fail because they lack their own colors. They could've always done better than that. Just like Speed before, remaking T-ara's Lovey Dovey...

getalifelosers
· Posted January 7, 2014 @ 9:59 pm

K Much-I'm Sorry sounds a bit similar to 2PM again and again or is it just me??

getalifelosers
· Posted January 7, 2014 @ 10:02 pm
I guess they made a boy group similar to crayon pop cuz they got popular.