EXO's Xiumin and actress Kim Yoo Jung to film an MV together

by jennywill
  • 1
  • 0
  • 236
  • 108929
  • 6878
EXO's Xiumin and child actress Kim Yoo Jung will be filming an MV together!

On Sunday, Kim Yoo Jung's label revealed, "Are you enjoying your Sunday? Tomorrow on Monday, Yoo Jung will be filming an MV with EXO's Xiumin. You're curious, right? We'll uploaded it to the UOOZ community as soon as possible. Enjoy your weekend."

SEE ALSO: EXO to have a comeback on the 25th?

Even though Kim Yoo Jung is 9 years younger than Xiumin, many fans are looking forward to the combination because Xiumin's famous for his baby face.

There's no news yet on whose MV they're filming, or what the MV will look like, so stay tuned as more news comes up!

Tip: Yuni Barym

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 272 comments

Sort by:

elisha_gwyneth
· Posted November 13, 2013 @ 12:33 am

so awesome !

skyshredsl
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 5:50 am

kyaaaaaaaa so cute :3

hottest_shawol
· Posted October 11, 2013 @ 6:12 am

Can't wait! ^.^

vkdtran
· Posted October 8, 2013 @ 8:51 pm

they could be siblings... but ha

seren1234
· Posted October 8, 2013 @ 2:29 am

xiumin is 23 while she's 14

i wonder what the mv is about....

sarnisky
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 10:32 pm

Ooooooow........ I can't wait......

knoc0ut
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 9:14 pm

I can't get over her face! She's so cute! I want to squish it aaaakjSHD;KJHFHVAKE

my6teenzontop
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 7:24 pm

asdfghjkl I was freaking sdfghjkl when I saw this!!! I can't wait for the MV XD <3333333

jodie524
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 7:21 pm

OMG XIUMIN!!!! <3 I wonder what it'll be about

xoxhips
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 6:37 pm

she is so cuteee !

weareoneckl
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 6:37 pm

MY XIUMIN!! I'm so excited! I'm happy to see him in solo activities so he'll be more known.

sunshineeeast
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 6:25 pm

xiumin xiumin xiumin xiumin xiumin ;_______________; <3333 baby baozi sagad;lkgadsklkgkl SO EXCITED SOBSSSSSSSS

babyblackjack
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:37 pm

FINALLY! Our baozi gets a solo act :D HWAITING!

anti_hater_troll
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 6:41 pm
Yes Finally I think SM finally is getting Us . now who is next to the list of underrated .. all I can think of now is sehun like really less than 1 miunte in the whole album SM better release solo album for him to make me satisfied I don't even know what his singing voice sound like .. I think come after him in singing is Kai .. Sm should work on them then next they should let Exo M go to china more so they could promote their and solid their place their as mainland group .. and then I want lay to get more varity shows he is talented in varity and his words move my hearts to tears , luhan he is freaking so quite in shows and he is so nervous in radio and variety so I think acting is more suitable for him more than variety shows he get nervous cuz he doesn't know what to say so if it was script it senarious I think he can work it out , then we get chanyeol and baekhyun they are doing well so far Good job I am proud , Suho I don't want to lie his smile is so awkward it freak me sometimes but I still love him i want to see him sing more he got nice voice but he is not showing it cuz he is being shadowed by the main vocals so he should go out more and show his talent he is so polite and he is good with words but I think he still lack somewhere I just can't point out where it is ... ? I believe in him ,, Tao need to see his parents I can't take it anymore everytime I see him cry my heart break // Kris SM should make him model already he is Freaking handsome and have all that it take for him to be top model and I think kris got thing for acting he is defiantly can be in action movies he got the aura , I almost forgot D.O he is good but i don't know where he can fit other than being on the stage standing with mic I can't see what role he ca act or be model he is like was born to sing I think D.O is suitable for being Radio Dj and he good great sense of variety he is so funny , lastly but not least Chenchen my vocal Bias I love him he could just stand their smiling and I wouldn't mind watching him all day I love everything about him I think chen well be good actor my first impression of him is that he look so handsome he could be actor I think chen will do well in musical too or sing Ost for Dramas his voice is so suitable he is good at varity and i think he is good dancer he just need someone to guide him in dancing he got the feeling .............. ^_^ that is all I think hope I didn't forget anything :D

jypnloves
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:22 pm

spotlight for xiumin!!!wish him the best!!!

exotickpopfan
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:21 pm

Sooo excited for this, I didn't see this coming!! And honestly, i don't mind the age gap at all, I like Kim Yoo Jung since I've known her before this. I wonder if this means Xiumin will be doing more acting projects in the future??? Anyway, I'm so happy my bias is getting attention!! YAY!

pinkselfie
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 4:07 pm

i honestly couldn't care less if she was 5. i'm just happy Xiumin is finally getting some screen time.

sujijjang
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 4:04 pm

This girl is lucky lucky ...filming with Kim Soo Hyun , TOP and Xiumin But I can't really see them as a couple

joonhyepark
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 3:43 pm

9 years!!!!!........ok.....sm is just....

gali1getyourcray
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 3:36 pm

In NELL's MV?! O: YES, YES, this is going to be awesome!

angelaparsons
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 2:53 pm

what kind of mv? like a cf mv?