EXO reported to be returning next month with new album

October 8, 2013 @ 7:13 pm
by alim17
  • 1
  • 0
  • 714
  • 127302
  • 10621

A report has surfaced revealing that EXO is planning to return in November with a new album!

Having released their first album 'XOXO' and returned with a repackaged album including hit song "Growl" so far this year, EXO have established themselves as a group to watch out for as they continue to achieve feat after feat.

Apart from the 'Asia Song Festival' and '2013 Changwon K-pop World Festival,' the boys currently do not have many other broadcasts and events going on; hence, they are apparently absorbed in working on their new recordings during this time.

SEE ALSO: EXO takes over Twitter for Southeast Asian countries

Considering that their first album 'XOXO' as well as its repackaged album sold a total of about 737,000 copies by the end of August, if the boys do release a new album next month, their total sale mark for all their 2013 releases is expected to surpass the 1 million copies milestone.

The boys are also expected to walk away with many awards with the end of the year ceremonies coming up.

Stay tuned for more details about this reported album release coming up!

[Update] - SM Entertainment has responded regarding these reports, check out what they have to say here.

Source: Sports Donga via Daum

Tip: Ake

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 759 comments

Sort by:

ayana-blaine
· Posted January 23, 2014 @ 8:11 pm

I don't know what I feel... Anxious, Nervous, Excited, Tired. Ugh. This Irks me! I want them to come back strong, bu- what if they don't. What if I don't like their new music. I hate it when a new artist makes new albums. I mean I love it. I mean... mixed feelings? *Facepalm*

P.S I've got the "New Fan Jitters" xD

orphelia
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 8:55 am

Finally they making a new album!! I can't wait to look their new appearance!!

ex-younghee
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 4:24 am

I really miss their XOXO album :( and kinda miss them in XOXO album, too. I just feel bad when I heard they will come back in November. I don't know, but it scares me whenever I read articles about their new comeback. I just want them to take a break. Can I say, I don't want a comeback? Lol XD. What did I just say!? IDK. I love them so much, but don't want them to comeback. What is this?? I have to say, I feel bad here... what can I say...?

ex-younghee
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 11:15 am

I think Febuary should be their comeback month. It's not too long, and not too fast. Plus Febuary is my birth month, it will be the best gift ever if they will be back on Feb. And EXO needs to rest well, first. I hope they will be forever happy and healthy

ex-younghee
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 11:05 am

Please~~~ T^T I'm super dying here! I can't wait! Hope their new album will be a big hit, and hope they will be more widely known. You are still one, You are still EXO. EXO, Hwaiting! Ppyeong! XOXO. Well, I miss you guys so much XD

lilovelii
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 9:06 pm

Woohoo Exo new Comeback!! HYPE AS shit.

loveexo
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 11:45 am

Anyway poor exo! Dont worry exo I will appreciate it so much! Saranghae exo

loveexo
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 11:41 am

What are you saying!exo is naturally famous!their being haunting my country plus my school plus my friend school plus my friend school plus me plus my country!for haters I know you just jealous of their popularity!youre cruel like shit even if I hate someone or anything im not gonna wast my time to make acount just to critize them!your just immature hah!dont even watch their mv you shit!for exo fans keep on loving exo!anyway sory for the bad english

lilovelii
· Posted October 24, 2013 @ 3:52 pm

Can't wait for their new comeback.

thearbear
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 10:45 pm

Please help support <3

[AD] School is now in session! Please "Enroll" today! Tuition is free ; ) We are an EXO fanpage centered around making changes in our own communities through COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECTS! "Like" us today, and make a difference in a community. We play games, Update news, and even Giveaways! Come join our family! Gomawo!
We are also looking for Translators from English to any language <3
www.facebook.com/exoacademyinternational

La Escuela ya está en sesión! Por favor "Inscríbase" hoy! Matrícula es gratis! Somos una página de fans EXO centrado en hacer cambios en nuestras propias comunidades a través de PROYECTOS DE SERVICIO COMUNITARIO! "GUSTA" la pagina de nosotros hoy y hacer una diferencia en la comunidad. Jugamos Juegos, Noticias, y incluso Sorteos! Ven y únete a nuestra familia! Gomawo!
También estamos buscando traductores de Inglés y tambien a cualquier idioma .
www.facebook.com/exoacademyinternational

Nagsimula na po ang eskuwelahan. Mag-"Enroll" na ngayon. Libre ang matrikula. Kami ay isang EXO na pahina para sa pagbabago sa sariling mga komunidad sa paraan ng "Community Service Projects." I-"Like" nyo kami ngayon at makibahagi sa isang comunidad. Meron kaming mga palaro, namamahagi ng balita at mayroon pang mga pamigay! Salamat!

Naghahanap din po kami ng pwedeng mag-translate mula sa Ingles para sa iba't ibang mga linguahe
www.facebook.com/exoacademyinternational

谢谢!
ありがとうございます。
ขอขอบคุณคุณ!
Merci!
សូម​អរគុណ​អ្នក!

asianpeople
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 8:01 pm

Can't wait for their next album!

koxase03
· Posted October 14, 2013 @ 4:05 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

wopave04
· Posted October 13, 2013 @ 3:16 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.
-19

tsumabakiami889
· Posted October 11, 2013 @ 8:27 am

FUCK EXOtics! Fuck Exo full of gays....! fuck their sasaeng fans

kpopfanboying123
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 4:59 pm
Fuck you too If you don't like them then get the fuck out and stop commenting something related 2 them
tsumabakiami889
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 5:01 pm
@kpopfanboying123 and the worst you are an EXO boy fan?? eww so you are gay.....
kpopfanboying123
· Posted October 13, 2013 @ 1:08 pm
@tsumabakiami889 what you got a problem if I'm a exo fan boy? Fucking judgemental bitch. And what if I am gay? What are you gonna do huh? And p.s I don't only fanboy at exo I fanboy at other artist ok? So don't say anything you don't know about me bitch.
safira-hayder13
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 3:06 pm
@tsumabakiami889 r u out of ur mind?? so who dou think a perfect man? r u a lesbian or homo??
asianpeople
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 7:53 pm
@safira-hayder13 what is wrong with all of you?

hiroonakamura
· Posted October 10, 2013 @ 5:12 pm

global sales of more than album = EXO's sale for XOXO.

Brilliant number faking from SM

likeaduizhang
· Posted October 13, 2013 @ 8:43 pm
butthurt? that's right hater. stay pressed :)
hiroonakamura
· Posted October 14, 2013 @ 2:52 pm
@likeaduizhang just because someone criticizes something doesn't mean you are butthurt. When you become an adult you too will realize that.
likeaduizhang
· Posted October 14, 2013 @ 6:52 pm
@hiroonakamura why can't just accept the truth? why do u have to criticize them and even the number of the sales? :))))
hiroonakamura
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 5:42 pm
@likeaduizhang but i just mentioned the truth. they have counted sales from more than one album...yet put it out in the media like it is one album. If you are saying it is not true, then prove it.
likeaduizhang
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 6:33 pm
@hiroonakamura wow such big deal! Those albums consist of the same tracks! Even if you separate the korean and the chinese album sales, it wont make any difference since the sales is alrdy high. You can't say SM is faking the number of the sales since they base it in Hanteo and Gaon.
hiroonakamura
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 2:25 pm
@likeaduizhang make no difference? really? have you seen the sales numbers?
likeaduizhang
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 6:27 pm
@hiroonakamura oh my gawd. They just said it, overall it's more than 900K albums and each album sales are more than 400K! -.- If you want to argue about it, go to SM and complain there!
hiroonakamura
· Posted October 19, 2013 @ 1:45 pm
@likeaduizhang you still don't get it. wow. let's just end here coz i realize now that you are too young for this discussion

komesa04
· Posted October 10, 2013 @ 2:03 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

vip101
· Posted October 10, 2013 @ 1:14 pm

Yay. I'm excited!

yochillexo
· Posted October 10, 2013 @ 12:22 am

@winston Hahahahahahaha dude I never call taeyon a "liar" you should read my comment again. And I pretty sure I saw a article that said snsd will be coming back in October , you should look that up too. Because it was on the top article for about a week.

sicafan226
· Posted October 9, 2013 @ 8:55 pm

I hope this isn't true! EXO has really been workin.

imafanofsulli
· Posted October 9, 2013 @ 7:46 pm

still no news about f(x)? haist. okay. i think f(x) is really about to go down.