MV Releases

Kim Sori gets into a bikini for the MV of her song 'B.I.K.I.N.I'

August 16, 2013 @ 2:46 am
by serendipity
  • 0
  • 0
  • 83
  • 25577
  • 122

Singer Kim Sori is here with her own summer special single "B.I.K.I.N.I" before this season comes to an end!

Producing team BEATAMIN produced the song aiming to create an exciting sound that would go well with a club atmosphere.

To really emphasize the summer vibe of the song and the title of "B.I.K.I.N.I", Kim Sori changes into several different bikinis throughout the MV, providing a good dose of eye candy for her male fans.

Check it out for yourself above!

SEE ALSO: Far East Movement capture LA's K-Town in MV for 'The Illest' featuring Riff Raff

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 83 comments

Sort by:

Rock30815
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 6:12 pm

Alright so...I'll admit that sex sold with this one. Because if I didn't see that thumbnail of her in the bikini, I would've never checked this video out, and probably missed out on this awesome song.

JessicaJungFan20
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 6:07 pm

I have just seen the video and I absolutely have to say that the video is absolutely amazingly sexy.  Kim Sori looks very sexy in all of her bikinis throughtout the whole entire music video and so are her friends in the video.  And I especially love the fanservice shots on her tits, legs, pussy and especially her ass.  Some of you can call me a perv but I really don't care because I absolutely don't mind the fanservice throughout Kim Sori's "B.I.K.I.N.I" MV.  I know that most fangirls out there really hate this sexy music video but I don't give a shit.  They can just go enjoy watching MVs of their favorite K-Pop boy bands with their shirts off and what not and just let all of us men enjoy this very sexy music video full of sexy eye candy courtesy of the beautiful miss Kim Sori.  Haters gonna hate but I do love Kim Sori as a true and loyal fan and I really like her latest music video.  So with that being said...........

KIM SORI FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poppytart
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 5:12 pm

What.Are. You.Doing. omg stop

justind
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 4:44 pm

Gee.. I wonder what this song is about? lol And I seriously doubt they got the rights from Paul Vance and Lee Pockriss to use the "itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini" line.. tsk tsk

bakawahitori
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 4:02 pm

easyAlyce
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 3:29 pm

Kim Sori you inspire me.

natia1992
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 3:28 pm

She is too talented for this song and for her agency!

kevkevsh
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 2:26 pm

Her agency is kinda getting to desperate to get the people's attention. I feel sorry for Kim Sori, she's one of the best dancers in Korea and she has a great voice too but her agency is sacrificing all of those for these cheap strategy on focusing on her body to sell her to people. Why not try collaborating with other famous artists to make her slowly get other people's attention? Last time she featured in another artists song the song ranked really high on charts, they should start doing more of that. IU did this and look at her now(sans her scandal LOL, that's a different kind of collaboration).

Timpa
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 1:55 pm

If her next song is called N.U.D.E... O.O

dotty_pig
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 1:28 pm

This is probably the worse song in kpop this year. I'm not even gonna comment on the mv.

greebonicky
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 1:23 pm

Is she seriously using lyrics from a Timmy Mallet song? xD That just made my day

rkpopfan
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 3:48 pm
A Timmy Mallet song? No she used lyrics from a song that came out 30 years before Mallet covered it.

Mysterious_eyez
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 1:09 pm

This song is garbage and all the crotch and ass shots...I can't. Kim Sori is freakin gorgeous! no one can deny that. It's a shame her label has no freaking clue how to market this girl in order for her to be a star. She can dance and her vocals are not that bad, she just needs the right song and choreography to display her talent instead of cheap gimmicks like this one that just cheapens her image.

NowNoon
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 12:07 pm

wearing a biking... nothing wrong with that. dancing in a bikini... looks a little awkward O_O

NowNoon
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 12:09 pm
yea a BIKING lol. bikini of course.

refuseresist
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 12:01 pm
I don't care what anyone says, but this is the greatest MV ever made.

miyucaramel
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 11:56 am

Maybe people will leave my bias HyunA alone, with all these stupid MVs lately... x'D Even I can see that THIS is too much. :P

arigodl69
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 11:24 am

she looks good but k-pop is at its peak and its all down hill from here. k pop is following exactly how america was doin it before its downfall .. bikinis.. showing more skin.. cut off short jean. . since certain girl groups were successful with sexy concepts .. now more companies are just deliberately trying to sell more sex.. it worked for certain groups because they were more cute concepts then turn to sexy but not slutty... which this showed a different side to a group and suprising people.. but now more vular .. in your face slutty concepts are showing.. this is conflicts with koreans because cute imagine was good enough .. and sluttiness is just too over the top for a culture that is shy and reserved..      and sluttiness is everywhere in the world.. they are not innovating but history repeating it self.... and plus i dont want to see korean girl seen as sex objects .. but then again more koreans are ugly inside living in a culture that is already in place ment to be good.. which is ironic who could have come up with a culture like that .. when a lot of the people are bad.. so next step in slutty k pop is g-strings.. this would be a good concept if asian girls had a lot of booty.. but they will precive this as sexy and do it anways.. korea is being westernized.. and its not for the better.. companies should come up with a 2live crew concepts to take advantage of the sex wave..my 2 cents.. and fuck ya cuz i dont care

· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 11:05 am

out of the three kpop bikini mv (BIKINY's, T-ara's) THIS, I APPROVE

· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 11:08 am
plus the album cover, YEAH!

norimixtoo
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 10:53 am

Boner alert.. O.o

theshonenjumper
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 10:03 am

It's like you people have never seen a bikini in your life. So just because she's Korean she's not allowed to shot MV's in a bikini? Get over yourselves.

themanpromised
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 8:12 am

the biggest mistake she ever did was to decline YGs offer