SHINee to release a combined repackaged album 'The Misconceptions of Us'

July 31, 2013 @ 10:04 pm
by serendipity
  • 0
  • 0
  • 125
  • 22844
  • 422

SHINee sang about 'The Misconceptions of You' and 'The Misconceptions of Me' with their 2-part release of their 3rd album, and they'll be back to sum it all up with 'The Misconceptions of Us'!

The new album is a combined repackaged album as it will contain both chapters as well as two new songs - "Selene 6.23" (Korean title is 'The Distance Between Us'), and "Better Off".

"Selene 6.23" will feature an orchestral narration as well as piano melody making for an emotional ballad, while "Better Off" will be a medium-tempo pop ballad that expresses the sadness associated with goodbyes. Jonghyun is said to have participated in writing the lyrics for both songs, adding a personal touch to the new releases.

This new repackaged album will be out on August 8th so keep your eyes open for updates!

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] JYJ - 'Just Us'

Tip: BubbleTae

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 125 comments

Sort by:

guzilla1993
· Posted August 4, 2013 @ 9:25 am

wowowowo so many releases this year lol. I hope this is received well and not seen as too much....

SHINee-Taemin_Key
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 11:55 am

Taemin knows he's drinking apple juice in that pic. lmao

hottest-shawol
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 5:09 am

I'm still saving up money to buy part 2 and now you're telling me they're gonna release a whole repackaged album.... *sigh*

kpopismydrug
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 9:37 pm

These boys are coming out with another album this year!? That'll be the 4th one! Not to mention the Japan Arena Tour they are on right now! I love SHINee, but after this, SM better let them rest, or I will come and find them -___-

But I'm excited for the new album, and SHINee is the reason I own 14 dollars.

And only 14 dollars... and with this new album coming out, I won't even have that much.

MusicAllDay
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 7:37 pm
Shinee

aardbei
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 5:25 pm

SHINee is seriously spoiling this year!!! I love it *o*

kpopenthusiast
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 4:26 pm

this makes me soooooo happy ^///^

donghaesha8692
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 1:38 pm

Poor my money pouch..

ninjassgorawr
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 12:34 pm

I can only imagine the price. TT^TT.

lyda-yang
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 1:24 pm
It cost $23 I think...

dinojjongie
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 12:21 pm

TALENTED DINO<3

verutzza
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 11:06 am

misconceptions of us...such a cute name

kyuxiusoo
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 10:48 am

Oh gosh this is exciting!!! Jonghyun is going to write lyrics!!! <33333

serendipity3
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 10:47 am

im so pissed off now!! cause i bought both albums and now they have a combined version with 2 new songs!!!! AH SM WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?

SHINeeUKShawol
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 10:32 am

you forgot to mention it was a piano melody by Yiruma!!!
which is freakin' awesome to know!!! how cool!!
even more excited now!!

shinee-cnblue
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 9:56 am

omg omg omg !!!!! can't wait !!!!!! so i need to make sure there's money in my wallet then. oh...my poor wallet . SM is trying to kill me slowly hahhahahaha lol

SHINeeUKShawol
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 9:52 am

KYAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally some news on this!!!
TT_TT but what should i do???? i have the albums.... and now the repackaged comes out!! i seriously didn't think about there being a repackaged version!!
i have no money!!!

xrumax
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 9:11 am

SM please give me some time to refill my wallet, you are bleeding it dry omg staph

smile96
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 9:03 am

damn the song of Onew is not included again? damn you SM .__.

I hope they promote Selene 6.23. It sounds interesting.

snowsul
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 8:51 am

arrrgh!!! I should have waited for this one! Anyways, it's fine...can't wait for Selene 6.23 and Better Off...I love it whenever they sing ballads... SHINee oppas truly have well gifted voices compared to other groups... SHINee HWAITING!!! SHAWOLs just keep on supporting!!! Hope they won't take a long hiatus after all their activeness this year... love y'all!

biasmyungsoozy
· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 8:46 am

2 albums + 2 songs... how many songs r there?

and are they promoting the song?

Wow never seen a hoobae group promoting 3 times in a year. rofl