Variety

Seventeen is back for season 3 of 'Seventeen TV'

June 18, 2013 @ 6:19 am
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 27
  • 11742
  • 422
Enough with the introductions, Seventeen is back for season three of 'Seventeen TV'!

Seventeen showcased their teamwork and talents through their 'Finding Music Friends' segment and will now return with the new mission of becoming 'performance-type idols'. Seventeen will also show the fruits of their labor in their finale concert, 'LIKE SEVENTEEN'.

The boys have planned the new segments, 'Seventeen News' and 'What's Up Seventeen', to give fans the inside scoop on what is going on in the lives of the 17 flower boys members.

Check out 'Seventeen TV' on their official USTREAM channel here

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 27 comments

Sort by:

fafa_sinata
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 7:46 am

i think so many "infinite L" look a like :D or just me ? :D

Cindyy
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 4:01 am

sobbing bc i'm so behind. haven't been following for a while

smygjypcube
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 10:23 pm

and HOLY CRAP that kid looks like he's 3 years old compared to the others! 0_0 i almost didnt see him Dx

smygjypcube
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 10:21 pm

i wonder if they actually ever did debut? or already did? when? :S hwaiting..

miszsutil18
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:55 pm

omg the little one in the middle is sooo cute i wanna him to be my little brother sooo cuuuute<3

genesisolivia94
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:21 pm

lol the little one in the middle just looks like a fanboy taking a group pic with them

vellastarr
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 7:35 pm

All I have to say is I see a dent on the bottom row in the middle thatis going to be raped by all his nunnas and hyungs O.o I'm so worried for him O.O I get I could stuff him in my purse  . . . Shhh you didn't hear my plan . . . -.- (sneaks away) :P Kekekeke

MusicAllDay
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 5:57 pm

aardbei
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 5:15 pm

What a bunch of cuties....very young cuties LOL

maomeh
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

Today they revealed the 16th member too *o*
HE IS A 95 LINER and he is called Junghan ! :)

korea10japan
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 3:09 pm

that kid...

star7lee
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 1:42 pm

I won't judge them until I hear their music and see their performance..I watched some parts of seventeen tv and they seem like fun group of kids!

toeferitasditas
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 12:41 pm

Maybe they plan on making these shows so so people would start to be interested in them or liking them so that when they are all old enough they will debut? Hahha maybe when the youngest is at least 16 or 17? Hahaha kidding. They are so many! And they all look similar...

...honestly, this is the first time I had a problem memorizing each member of a group ahahah

_chousilvia
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 10:51 am

I don't think i can like this group... Samuel is only two years older than my brother. Like this is just wrong. and like 12 of them are younger then me.. just I can't

mareeya7
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:46 am

im not starting a war or anything but Samuel is just soooo tiny.

makes him cute though. :)

hallaatmebro
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:36 am

I'm an exotic and even if ik their names now i have to admit it took me a while but it gonna take me more time now to remeber thise entire groups name but they look pretty interesting so imma just ahve to wait and find out :)

jjangmissa
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:24 am

their group is interesting considering the fact that most of them are too young !

nruldyna
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:11 am

when are they going to debut!! and they have beautiful smile in this pic. fallin in love again

tyashine
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 8:06 am

it's like a warehouse of flower boys! because of too many flower boys there >///<
kekeke

indecisivechibi
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 7:31 am

I'm interested in this group, but it seems like it'll be hard for me to remember all their names. xD I feel like they all have black/brown hair and look similar.