4minute celebrate their 4-year anniversary with messages for fans

by elliefilet
  • 0
  • 0
  • 36
  • 6556
  • 470

It's been 4 years since 4minute made their debut with "Hot Issue" on June 18, 2009, and the girls have some things they want to say to the fans who've stuck by them and the fans who joined them along the way.

Jihyun: "Whenever I think of June 18, 2009, I wonder if we've improved, and when I look back, I'm sort of proud and I laugh at the same time. It feels like it hasn't been long since we've debuted, but at music shows these days there are so many new groups, so it feels interesting to be one of the oldest groups. Thank you, and I ask for your support in the future as well."

Gayoon: "It seems like we debuted just yesterday, but we're already celebrating our 4th anniversary. Though we've done a lot in 4 years, there's still a lot more to do. I'm really thankful to my members for going 4 years without any big incidents and staying the same the past 4 years as well. You worked hard, and I want to say that we should 'fighting' more. When we debuted, we said we'd rather last in the long run than become a big hit and fizzle out, I'm happy that it seems like we're a group that will last. When I see that we're still receiving love for 'What's Your Name?' especially. ^^ We should worker harder in the future and spend 2013 to the fullest, so that we can last longer and grow even more for our 5th anniversary. The end!"

HyunA: "It's already 4 years, time flies. It seems like we worked hard, so I feel happy, and I'm looking forward to everything we have to do from now on. I hope we take care of our health and be thankful for even the small things just like we are now. 4minute fighting. 4minute is awesome these days!"

Jiyoon: "When I think of the past 4 years, I'm happy because I think the 5 of us gathered our strength and got through everything together. That's why I'm disappointed that time passed by so quickly. I want to work harder and show new sides of ourselves because of that. I'm always thankful to our fans who've stayed beside us, to myself who's working even harder, and my members."

Sohyun: "Today is the day 4minute turns 4 years old! I was 16 when we debuted, and now I'm 20! This anniversary, we were able to spend an awesome time because of our fans and our 'What's Your Name?' promotions. It feels a little different this time. I want to thank our fans too. The thought I had most during our latest comeback was, 'Let's not forget where we started,' and with the thought of our fans who stayed with us, I'll become a Sohyun who works even harder. We'll be coming back soon, and thinking of our fans who always give us explosive cheers like pterodactyls makes my heart flutter. I ask that you look forward to it and give us lots of love."

Congratulations to 4minute on their 4-year anniversary!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 36 comments

Sort by:

ramjetranch
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 4:43 pm

They were on fire with "Hot Issue", and they still burn brightly. I hope that they stay strong, stay together, and keep pushing forward.

justinchchan
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 3:34 pm

Those are such nice messages... I love how they're thanking their fans, but we need to thank them for gifting us such good music! I can't believe it's been 4 years already... even though I only became a proper 4NIA at the start of 2012, I will continue to stay with them till the end! Jihyun, Gayoon, HyunA, Jiyoon, Sohyun and 4minute fighting!

aardbei
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 6:40 am

Cute messages ^^

Happy anniversary girls!!!! I'm sure 4nia will keep on screaming like pterodactyls for you kekeke

mina-kim
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 5:31 am

happy 4th anniversary <3

they are soo succesful these days :) I wish them just the best for the next years, with a lot of great songs and shows ^^

sarahshawol
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 5:30 am

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY :)

nnyl_yram25
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 3:06 am

wow. 4 yrs already. time flies so fast. congratulations 4minute!

genesisolivia94
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 11:31 pm

wow 4 years already congrats they are so cute and amazing

mrkpooper
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 11:13 pm

4Years with 4Minute :)

chocolee21
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 10:33 pm

Happy 4th year anniversary my awesome girls!! Hope for at least 4 more years in the future..

and GaYoon is absolutely right, one of the reasons i love 4Minute is that they never get into trouble & no scandals whatsoever xD

VERY EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK LATER THIS MONTH! SLAYMINUTE CONTINUES THEIR JOURNEY, and i promise to be faithful to them till the end :D

MusicAllDay
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 8:31 pm

Happy 4th Year Anniversary 4minute

4minute so beautiful, pretty and cute

Crazy-unni
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 5:54 pm

omg 4 yeas and they're still a flop even rookie groups has suprass them LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Saav
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 6:30 pm
Of course they are a flop, they are the #1 song of May, they won 7 awards with WYN, yes girl, they are a flop
rickkelly
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 2:14 am
@Saav In addition to WYN, they have so many good songs that they could do a solo show. If they held a solo show within 500 miles of Seattle, I'd buy a VIP ticket!
mina-kim
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 4:29 am
@Saav not just that they have the #1 spot for the first half of 2013 ^^

Crazy-unni
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 5:53 pm

wtf is wrong with their faces? sigh i guess that's why they're such a flop :(

Saav
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 6:31 pm
Your face is a flop

4minutelover2011
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 4:46 pm

Happy 4th Anniversary my girls! you are amazing! I love u! 4minute Daebak! more successful years to come girls!

pedropinilla
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 3:06 pm

I've been a fan for only two years but it feels like forever with this great k-pop group, they're great and they are simply the best. Congratulations for this 4th anniversary and let's celebrate many more in the future! ^^

jamster
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 2:35 pm
4 years together and hopefully plenty more to come! 4Minute! <3

dominicho12
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 1:45 pm

Congrats for your fourth year Anniversary. HyunA Jiyoon, Jihyun, Gayoon and Sohyun. All five of you are amazing. I hope for the best for them. 4Minute fighting/hwaiting.

bigsuper501
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 11:34 am

congrats. but i still dont understand the meaning behind their group name, 4minute

DiaClass
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 11:10 am
4Minute = 1 Song --> capture the hearts of people in 4 minutes
bigsuper501
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 11:21 am
@DiaClass OH!! i see. hey thanks ^^

yoonaph
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 11:13 am

Happy 4th Anniversary :) .. too many good artist will celebrate their 4th anniversary this year like 4minute, Secret, Rainbow etc. im telling this because the best of kpop is groups who debuted until 2010 :) .. also to hyuna congrats on your 4th anniversary as a 4minute member and 6 years in the industry :)

MirUsako
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 11:11 am

Happy 4 years to 4minute and their fans.

_Samantha_3
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 10:57 am

Happy 4th Anniversary 4MINUTE!