Music Releases

by pkdance
  • 0
  • 0
  • 120
  • 41970
  • 623

Seventeen will be making their debut soon, and their agency, Pledis Entertainment, unveiled the member profiles for 3 of its 17 members!

The profiles of Jang Doyoon, Chwe Hansol, and Wen Junhui were revealed on Seventeen's official Facebook. Although fans know most of their faces already from seasons 1 & 2 of 'Seventeen TV', the profiles reveal things about them that most fans may have not known before.

Without further ado, learn more about the three handsome members below, and stay tuned for updates on this upcoming group!

Name: Jang Do Yoon

Birth date : 95.08.31

Blood Type: O

"This 17-year-old Busan boy is also known as SEVENTEEN's mom, and 'DoDo' is his nickname. The boy with a sweet personality and smile has been training for the longest time out of all. He leads and motivates other trainees along with strict Seung Cheol (a.k.a SEVENTEEN's dad). He is a man among men who has 'Man should not do shameful conduct' as his motto. He says guys have the responsibility to protect girls, and he does his best for his people. He tries to be a prudent and comfortable person and trains hard to achieve his dream as a SEVENTEEN member."

- Song that I relate to: Norazo - "Hyung"

"It is a song that says 'Life is not finished yet'. I'd like to comfort the SEVENTEEN members as well as myself with this song whenever we fall on hard times."

Name: Name: Hansol Vernon Chwe

Birth date : 98.02.18

Blood Type: A

"Hansol is a 14-year-old half-American and half-Korean boy. He has a unique sense of humor and he sees things in a different way. He is interested in fashion and owns quite a lot of hats. He might seem like a cynical boy due to his blue eyes, but you can see that he is a very warm-hearted boy as his recent biggest worry was the fact that Soonyoung caught a cold. He always has a smile on his face and is ready to become an artist who will make people happy."

- Song that I relate to: Kendrick Lamar - "Now or Never"

"It's a song that makes me keep going."

Name:  Wen Junhui

Birth date : 96.06.10

Blood Type: B

"Probably because he has experience acting back in China, Junhui has an ability to adapt to new environments. He may seem shy due to his Korean skills that need to be improved, but he is a very thoughtful boy with specific goals. Seeing how serious he is with his goal of becoming a member of SEVENTEEN, you know his dream will true one day. He says his role model is Jackie Chan because he's good at everything, so he is trying to become a pro at everything like him. Junhui plays the piano and reads books in his spare time, but also acts like a kid of that age along with Mingming. He wants to be known as Junhui of SEVENTEEN. He is ready to fly!"

- Song that I relate to: Beyond - "A Brighter Future"

"It talks about the importance of continuing to try no matter what. I moved to Korea after having some acting experience in China. I'm 18, and I know it's quite a late start to become an idol. It's not going to be easy, but I know I can do it!

Tip: 4evapledis

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 40 comments

Sort by:

seren1234
· Posted October 18, 2013 @ 11:22 am

hansol why are you so cute?

and yet much younger than me

so unfair

purpledolphinvip
· Posted May 22, 2014 @ 4:10 pm
Lol Hansol is two years older

victoriahyorin
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 3:05 am

All these pretty boys are younger than me. Suddenly i felt 19 years old are ad too old for me. T^T

lexy13
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 11:07 am

Oh, Hansol is younger than me, and Junhui looks like Heechul! :O

smart_heiress08
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 8:17 am

Hansol and Doyoon omo! :3

vellastarr
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 5:31 pm

I feel so old :( Kekekeke

adahlee
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 4:53 pm

OoooO. They are all so cute!

kisseuexo
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 5:03 am

OMG I thought of Do Kyungsoo so suddenly haha! These guys are cute ;;; I hope they achieve their dream and be recognized internationally soon!

jktaengoo

Doyoon, jjang!

ezza27
· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 9:06 pm

Wen Jenhui looks like heechul from suju :O

lilyart123
· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 4:36 pm

Hansol is my bias of the group! He is cute, half American, and is a part of something I love- K-Pop! And he is 5 months older than me.

heysoul
· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 4:28 pm

Dodo "guys have the responsibility to protect girls" omfg bro, where's you at? That's like the sweetest thing ever :') the boys in my place are in a land full of unicorns and ponies (not that I mind) but seriously I would, my feels ;;~;; Hansol my dear, you have a pedo my dear XD and Junhui you're really woah (very appealing) but for some reason he reminds me of someone? :/ is that just me?

smr_13
· Posted June 10, 2013 @ 9:34 pm

Is it me, or does Junhui look a little bit like Heechul?

smoothieoeek
· Posted June 11, 2013 @ 12:43 am
its not just u. He looks like a heechul replica!

saralee47
· Posted June 10, 2013 @ 5:50 pm

Hansol 6 days older than me <33 Not a noona yet!

The End