Music Releases

by carolicity
  • 0
  • 0
  • 201
  • 27417
  • 2944

As you know EXO finally released the music video for their long-awaited comeback "Wolf" recently, but we're still waiting on their first album (for the official release)!

The group has suffered from a leak of not only their title song earlier this year but their whole album lately as well as a practice clip, all before anything was officially revealed.

However, that hasn't stopped their devoted fans from pre-ordering the group's first album 'XOXO' because SM Entertainment has announced that the pre-orders have reached  almost 300,000!

According to the agency, 299,280 albums have been reserved so far, as EXO-K and EXO-M are uniting as the full 12 member group EXO this time around, drawing interest from both Korean and Chinese fans as well as music lovers from all around the globe.

The album will hit shelves on June 3rd so make sure you support the boys by getting yourself on the pre-order list!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 73 comments

Sort by:

melinda-luv-exo
· Posted July 30, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

amazing well done

EXO JJANG!!!

hissana
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 5:50 am

Congrats for the hundredth time! I'm so happy that everyone os paying more attention to them :)

sanciine
· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 7:58 am

CONGRATULATIONS  ♥

shevonneyeo
· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 8:01 am

Allkpop please give me the opportunity to win the EXO album. Somehow i feel like you guys may not notice me because I'm just an ordinary girl out of a huge EXO fanbase. I really want to be the one special girl among with the rest to be able to win this album. Ive never won anything based on luck before in my life and plus i'm really hoping to win this for my dearest friend that i know. Since both of us LOVE EXO TO THE MOON AND BACK i really wish that you can let me that lucky girl to win the album. THANK YOU!

mercurystar24
· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 12:37 am

Currently poor...TT_TT I need the album already...

baeksoo
· Posted June 11, 2013 @ 10:37 pm

wow! i want to buy their album too!!

chanchan
· Posted June 11, 2013 @ 2:12 pm

WOW!

xoxosimplicity
· Posted June 10, 2013 @ 12:54 pm

FROM MAMA TO WOLVES <3

XOXO album truly deserve all the love from everyone! Hug&Kiss are both beautiful, well, it has been an official daily dose of smile for me. Wolf, a combination of both vocals from K and M - exo 'we are one'.

chenguegue
· Posted June 10, 2013 @ 11:49 am

Ah i can explain what i feel!!!

BOYS, ALL OF YOU IS DA BEST!! EXO LET'S LOVE!!

KyuHyung19
· Posted June 10, 2013 @ 10:38 am

Wow!! That's good!

jonginly
· Posted June 10, 2013 @ 1:06 am

wow congrats exo! :)

shaden
· Posted June 8, 2013 @ 2:25 pm

That is soooooo amaizing,EXO ARE THE BEST @allkpop @SMTOWNGLOBAL i want their album sooooooooooooo much

The End