Who doesn't like a good TikTok Challenge? While the app itself has many viral videos, one that continues to catch the interest of many is the dance challenge videos, so here are five of the most popular TikTok challenges inspired by some of your favorite K-Pop artists!
1. BTS Idol Challenge: As soon as "Idol" was released, many jumped onto the opportunity to show off their sleek dance moves!
2. Red Velvet's Russian Roulette Challenge: As if the song wasn't catchy enough, the choreography made for a fun viral challenge!
3. ZICO's Any Song Challenge: Probably one of the first K-Pop TikTok challenges, ZICO's Any Song challenge became a great phenomenon, the appearance of many stars accompanying ZICO in performing this challenge added to the fun!
4. Jessi's Nunu Nana Challenge: Also an enjoyable challenge that popped up as Jessi made headlines for "Nunu Nana." This challenge wasn't just popular among adults but also for many children!
5. StayC ASAP Challenge: Even fellow idol seniors and juniors had fun with this viral dance challenge; who could resist?
Which of these challenges have you tried? Let us know!