News
Posted by jieun-im 21 days ago

BTS to return as guests on 'The Late Late Show with James Corden'

AKP STAFF

BTS will be making a guest appearance on the popular American talk show, 'The Late Late Show with James Corden'.

On November 15, CBS's 'The Late Late Show with James Corden' took to its official Twitter page and announced that BTS will be appearing on their talk show on November 23. In addition to their interview with the main host James Corden, BTS will be performing their hit track "Permission to Dance". News of BTS's upcoming appearance on James Corden's talk show drew attention from fans as the news comes some time after James Corden received backlash from ARMYs for calling BTS's appearance at the UN 'unusual'.

Meanwhile, BTS will also be performing at their concert 'BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE - LA' from November 27 to November 28, and from December 1 to December 2.

1. BTS
25 13,705 Share 50% Upvoted

ceelee
ceelee70 pts 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

It's business folks. Let it go. Obviously they don't have a problem with James.

armymom-2715
armymom-2715154 pts 21 days ago 7
21 days ago

I love his show, honestly I didn’t take his comments as a diss to BTS so much as I felt it was political satire aimed at the UN. I love BTS and I didn’t feel anything he said was insensitive to BTS, I think he was making fun of the point that BTS holds more power than most world leaders (in a good way Army!)

As far as his comment about 15 year old girls, I have to be honest, I think people are being too sensitive, it was a joke. But at the same time I will tell you my daughter was around 15 the first time BTS spoke at the UN and she wouldn’t have know anything about the UN had BTS not spoken there. So there is some truth to what was said and I don’t think it’s a bad thing. She knows more about the UN because of BTS.

7 more replies