As 2020 comes to a close, it's time to look back at the most viewed K-Pop female music videos. Many female artists came back with amazing music, but a few groups dominated this list — can you guess which ones? Check out the list below for the top 25!
25. MAMAMOO's "Dingga" - 34.9 million views
MAMAMOO came back strong this year with "Dingga," a catchy song that already has nearly 35 million views!
24. HYO's "Dessert" - 35.8 million views
Featuring Loopy and (G)I-DLE's Soyeon, this song caught the attention of fans worldwide, allowing the music video to garner 35.8 million views.
23. Somi's "What You Waiting For" - 36.3 million views
Somi finally made a comeback this year with "What You Waiting For." The song was loved by fans and has 36.3 million views.
22. MAMAMOO's "Aya" - 36.6 million views
Another MAMAMOO music video that made it onto the Top 25 list is "AYA." MAMAMOO showed great performance and secured 36.6 million views.
21. CLC's "Helicopter" - 40.5 million views
CLC came back strong this year with "Helicopter." The music video for the song already has more than 40 million views on YouTube!
20. TWICE's "Fanfare" - 45.5 million views
The first TWICE song on this list is "Fanfare." The group's Japanese release has garnered 45.5 million views!
19. Oh My Girl's "Nonstop" - 54.2 million views
Oh My Girl's "Nonstop" is among the girl group songs that went viral this year. The music video already has 54.2 million views.
18. IZ*ONE's "Secret Story of the Swan" - 55.4 million views
IZ*ONE really showcased all of their talents with "Secret Story of the Swan." The music video has over 55 million views.
17. IZ*ONE's "Fiesta" - 59.3 million views
Another IZ*ONE song on this list is "Fiesta." The music video for the catchy song has already accumulated 59.3 million views.
16. Jessi's "NUNU NANA" - 65.4 million views
Jessi's powerful new release, "NUNU NANA," became a sensation this year for both its melody and dance. The music video has 65.4 million views.
15. (G)I-DLE's "Dumdi Dumdi" - 74.1 million views
(G)I-DLE came back strong with "Dumdi Dumdi." The fan-favorite has accumulated over 74 million views on YouTube!
14. EVERGLOW's "LA DI DA" - 75.3 million views
EVERGLOW had some impressive results this year with their releases. Their music video for "LA DI DA" has over 75 million views.
13. Red Velvet's Irene and Seulgi's "Monster" - 78.7 million views
Red Velvet's Irene and Seulgi came together as an amazing duo. Their music video for "Monster" has 78.7 million views.
12. aespa's "Black Mamba" - 88.2 million views
Upon their debut, aespa broke the record for the most-viewed K-pop debut music video. The music video currently has 88.2 million views.
11. IU's "eight" - 110.8 million views
IU's iconic collaboration with BTS' Suga can be considered one of the best collaborations of 2020. The music video has 110.8 million views.
10. Hwa Sa's "Maria" - 117.2 million views
Hwa Sa's powerful vocals were recognized by fans everywhere in her single "Maria." The music video for the song has 117.2 million views.
9. (G)I-DLE's "Oh My God" - 125.7 million views
Another (G)I-DLE song that made it onto the list is "Oh My God." The music video for the song currently has 125.7 million views.
8. ITZY's "Not Shy" - 126.0 million views
ITZY's catchy song "Not Shy" is another one that instantly caught the eyes of fans. The music video has 126.0 million views!
7. EVERGLOW's "DUN DUN" - 178.0 million views
EVERGLOW showed their impressive talent through "DUN DUN" and captivated fans. The music video has 178 million views!
6. TWICE's "I CAN'T STOP ME" - 187.5 million views
TWICE charmed fans once again with their single "I CAN'T STOP ME." The music video for the song has 187.5 million views!
5. TWICE's "MORE & MORE" - 221.5 million views
Another TWICE song on this list is "MORE & MORE." The popular song already has 221.5 million views on YouTube!
4. ITZY's "WANNABE" - 254.5 million views
ITZY's "WANNABE" charmed fans not only with its stunning visuals, but also with its underlying message. It has 254.5 million views.
3. BLACKPINK's "Lovesick Girls" - 306.6 million views
BLACKPINK's catchy song, "Lovesick Girls," instantly stole the hearts of fans. The music video now has over 306.6 million views!
2. BLACKPINK's "Ice Cream" - 454.9 million views
BLACKPINK released the perfect summer single with pop icon Selena Gomez. The music video for "Ice Cream" has 454.9 million views.
1. BLACKPINK's "How You Like That" - 715.8 million views
It's no surprise that BLACKPINK came in first. Their single "How You Like That" was a hit that has garnered over 715.8 million views.