TWICE "More and More" becomes the biggest debut by an idol group on Melon Daily Chart in 2020 so far.
JYP Entertainment's powerhouse group debuted on the said chart with impressive 581,435 Unique Listeners a day after its official release, proving once again that they are indeed digital monsters.
Here are the Kpop groups that debuted strong on Melon's Daily Chart in 2020 so far based on the number of unique listeners:
1. TWICE More and More - 581,435
2. BTS ON - 493,989
3. Oh My Girl Nonstop - 488,241
4. BTS Black Swan - 462,457
5. APINK Dumhdurum - 444,616
6. IZ*ONE FIESTA - 322,403
7. Winner Hold - 315,437
8. ITZY Wannabe - 259,220
9. BTS Jimin Filter - 258,662
10. BTS Zero O’ Clock - 246,926
Data source: Data aggregator K-Charts Master