Kim Se Yeon wins 'Miss Korea 2019'
The 2019 Miss Korea winner Kim Sae-yeon, center, poses with the runners up during the pageant held in the Grand Peace Hall at Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Thursday. From left are Lee Da-hyun, Lee Hye-ju, Shin Yoon-ah, Kim, Woo Hee-jun, Lee Ha-nuey and Shin Hye-ji. Korea Times photo by Hong In-kee
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Article: 2019 Miss Korea winner Kim Se Yeon
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+1,048, -124] Finally a winner who actually looks like someone worthy of the title
2. [+903, -121] She looks way better than the other plastic monsters
3. [+820, -142] I think she looks natural and pretty, almost like Han Ji Min
4. [+104, -1] Rumors about her father are slowly going to get out now so she should start by clarifying that
5. [+91, -1] She has a lot to clarify, lots of rumors about her father
6. [+90, -1] I read a comment saying she's the daughter of the CEO who assaulted The East Light, maybe that's why the comments seem rigged? And she looks more like she's in her thirties than twenties
7. [+83, -11] Why are people saying she looks natural? She looks a bit tacky... but I guess looking tacky means you look natural nowadays? ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+74, -0] Who's her father? Why are these comments being deleted?
9. [+60, -0] Hul... she's the daughter of that CEO who beat his idols?
10. [+57, -1] She is pretty, but those rumors about her being the daughter of a certain someone...
1. [+663, -203] Wow, it took years but we finally got a pretty one. She has a Honey Lee feel.
2. [+494, -62] She's going to end up on variety shows with wolves looking to seduce her
3. [+412, -70] Please don't compare her to Honey Lee. If you go look at her videos, she couldn't even come close to the dirt on Honey Lee's toes. She's only 20 years old but she looks older than Honey Lee too.
4. [+58, -0] Nate deleted the best comment
5. [+56, -0] Something fishy going on with the comments...
6. [+41, -2] Looks like the CEO raised his own daughter without laying a hand on her ㅎㅎㅎ
7. [+32, -5] She's pretty but more like a runner-up type of beauty, not winner
8. [+19, -0] Ah... maybe she said she missed her sister when she won so people wouldn't bring up her father if she said she missed her parents