During his performance, Swings shouted towards the audience "F*ck the fence", leading the audience to swarm the stage, resulting in various injuries. When the MC went up to try to control the situation, Swings asked him, "Are you a teacher? I'll handle this". Swings continued to perform while injured people were being carried out on stretchers.
1. [+417, -12] Both his face and his character are ugly
2. [+371, -5] He probably thought he looked so cool, right? This is why tryhards like him need to be canceled. There are other rappers who don't act like tryhards.
3. [+294, -9] Just look at his face, yeah...
4. [+32, -3] Wow, this ba$tard exceeded my expectations. Everyone knows that people will get hurt if you hype the audience up like that. He's performed a lot, he should've known that. I had no idea he was this foolish, though.
5. [+225, -3] Who does he think he is to be ignoring safety rules and even the MC like that?
6. [+23, -1] Is he crazy? Why does he think the fence is there? Would he have taken responsibility if someone was actually crushed under the commotion?
7. [+21, -1] Just Swings being Swings. And why were the teachers foolish enough to let Swings handle it just because he said he would..
8. [+18, -2] Why would anyone invite him to perform
9. [+14, -0] He left the army because of a mental illness, is it okay to even invite him to perform? Look, he caused an accident already.
10. [+10, -0] What kind of sh*t tier school is Junghwa Arts University that they're inviting a kid like him to perform?
11. [+9, -0] Korean hip hop died after Drunken Tiger and MC Sniper
12. [+8, -0] The fence isn't there for show, it's obviously for safety and prevention, sigh
Article: "F*ck the fence" Swings under controversy for performing during injuries at college festival
Source: M+ News via Nate