Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Discussions
Posted by ParkJinnyisunder 9 days ago

Jennie is Literally the MOST HATED Person In Kpop, and It's So Dumb

DISCLAIMER: I didn't make this post to hate on Lisa or create fan battle, I just wanted to let people know the truth about Jennie, so don't get pissed because I mentioned Lisa, because I didn't even compare her to Jennie, I just said Lisa does in fact get promotions and opportunities, because people always like to make Jennie and Lisa enemies when the truth is they love eachother, and Jennie isn't jealous of Lisa, okay.

I saw this somewhere in a youtube comment section, but couldn't find it so I searched allkpop, here is the original post:https://www.allkpop.com/forum/...I used it to back up my claim, I have no intention of steeling, I just thought it would help open people's eyes, I added my own things to it, and it wasn't intended for any other purposes than to stop hate towards Jennie, so please don't downvote it know that you know my intentions, I want more people to know the truth about Jennie, I am not doing this for attention, it is something that has been bothering me:

Lets start comparing the girls predebut promotions.

Jennie joined in 2010, Lisa and Jisoo in 2011, Rose in 2012

Jennie

Training video

Training video

Actress of “That xx” mv

Female vocalist of “GGBE”

Female vocalist of “Black”

Rapper of “Special”

Lisa

Dancer in”Ringa Linga” mv

Training video

Nona9on 2014

Nona9on 2015

Nona9on 2015/2016 look book

Nona9on 2016 fall/ winter

Nona9on 2016

Jisoo

LG cf with iKON

Smart uniform CF with iKON

Angel Stone CF( individual)

Actress of “Spoiler” mv

Nikon CF( individual)

Actress of “l’m different” mv

Samsonite CF with Lee Minho

Actress of “Happen ending” mv

Cameo in 3 episodes of the drama “the producers”

Rose

Dancer in “Ringa Linga” mv

Female vocalist of “Without u”

“TV appearance”

Amazing saturday

Jennie

Mixnine (as a judge)

Running Man with Jisoo

Village Survival

Running Man (alone)

I missed some, but I checked their credits and Jennie has around the same number of appearances and Chae and Lisa

“Special stages”

Jisoo

Jinjido special stage

Boyfriend special stage

Winter Child special stage (all of them are from Inkigayo)

Rose

Butterfly collaboration stage

Acoustic collaboration stage

Lisa

Street dance collaboration stage

Jennie

Jennie has the least collaboration stage, and has the same number of tv appearances as Lisa and Chae, sure she’s YG fave.

"Line Distributions"

Boombayah: Rosé

Whistle: Jennie

Aiiyl: Lisa

Pwf: Lisa

Stay: Rose

DDDD: Rose

Forever young: Jennie

See u later: Jennie

Really: Rose

Yes Jisoo has the least lines but way more promotion and public exposure than other members. I don’t understand how some ppl are mad at Rose and Jennie for getting “too much lines”, they’re the MAIN rapper and the MAIN vocalist. Are u expecting them to have the least ones or what? And Jennie is a rapper and a vocalist.

"Most screentime"

Boombayah: Lisa

Whistle: Lisa

Stay: Jennie

Aiiyl: Lisa

Pwf: Lisa

DDDD: Rose

Again Jennie doesn’t have the most screeentime in most Bp’s mv. and yess you’re dumb if you gonna attack lisa for this so don’t. And for her screentime in BP’s CFs, oh please, are u expecting the center of the group to have the least screentime?!! And no she isn’t always the center of the pics or have the most center positions in the dance. Don’t hate on centers just because they’re centers, Jennie, Nayeon, Beakhyun, Jungkook and others have been receiving a lot of hate for having “ too much line and screentime”, hun are u expecting them to have less than the other members when they’re centers?!!

Now lets talk about clothes.

1. Jennie’s outfits aren’t always the most expensive, she just makes them look expensive.

2. Her clothes are most of the time ugly and she can’t even dance wearing it, they look good just cause Kim Rubyjane Jennie wore it.

3. Her outfits are sponsored, a lot of brands want to sponsor her cause whatever she wears becomes a trend. For ex. when she wore the “unicorns and rainbows” hoodie, it was sold out in less than 12 h and a lot of idols wore it in the next day. Same for lrene Kim bag, Dior lipstick, Puma new collection etc. Also Fucci, one of the biggest names in the fashion industry who worked for multiple celebrities like Rihanna posted a picture of Jennie’s airport fashion in his ig account.

4. Jennie had a lot of interest in fashion since she was young, she has said it herself in multiple interviews. Anyway Jennie remains unbothered. You can all stay mad and pressed by her for the most ridiculous reasons, it won’t change anything.

EDIT: I would like to add to this that Lisa gets a lot promotions from YG and Fans, she even got the x academy thing and at their recent concert, she got a solo stage while Chae and Jisoo didn't she also got a few different outfits than last time while the others got identical ones, she also got a fanmeeting before Jennie even went solo lo lo lo lo lo. I am not hating on Lisa just saying, Chae is the one who actually gets treated the most unfairly, just look at this list and try to tell me otherwise, also about clothes, I actually like Lisa's clothes I think they give her a swaggy vibe and help her stand out, also she is the only member who constantly changes her hair color and dies it unique colors, that helps her stand out too but no one says that YG just gives it to her to make her stand out, why? because none for their makeup and clothes are meant for one person to take the attention away, like one time they all got black dresses and Chae got a white one, does that mean she is YG's fav?. Also Lisa got all the rap lines in pwf and aiiyl, and Jennie got none but no one cared, but Jennie got alot if singing lines in those songs bc she didn't rap and everyone became pressed. The only things Jennie gets a lot more of are better clothes, and their is a reason for that, just like there is a reason she gets a lot of lines and screen time.

I do agree Jennie is YG's ace and Chaesoo deserve to get more promotions, but to say Jennie is only here because YG likes her, or that because she is rich, and she doesn't deserve this attention is wrong, and also ppl came for her for being rich, but they all come from rich families. Also keep in mind I don't hate that Lisa doesn't get negative attention while Jennie doesn't, I just think no one deserves it and people are having double standards. Lisa had to wear a back up dancers outfit(which she somehow made look stunning idk how) and her dance break got cut and she gets payed less(that isn't towards Lisa, but to all foreigners) so I don't think that she is treated fairly by YG, no one is. No fanwars please blinks are ONE.

About the lazy thing, she clearly wasn't putting forth all her effort, but I don't think it is because she doesn't care about Blackpink or performing well or that she is spoiled, I think it has to do with the negativity, even in some solo clips you can see her putting on a forced smile rather than a genuine one, to me she doesn't look bored she looks scared and down, like she looked at the ground once while performing, she clearly isn't mentally there when performing, but the thing is people compare her energy to other members when Jennie has a busier schedule. Tbh I think she should have apologized but we shouldn't have made such a big deal and just labeled her someone who doesn't care and doesn't work hard, and that isn't the case, all idols have to work hard, Jennie trained for a long time to get where she is. Like she fixed it, move on.

People said she is spoiled for being allowed to date, and I would just like to say that there is no way YG didn't know, but also she isn't allowed to date I think YG decided to release the news to take attention away from her other scandals, and lets be honest Jennie wouldn't sacrifice her career if she didn't really like him, and tbh dating bans are stupid, how do you expect your artists to sing bout relationships without having experienced it, she knew what she signed up for but I think she asked YG permission, like she isn't dumb, I think she just realized how dumb datnig bans were, also may idols secretly date, your fave could be dating and you wouldn't know so I don't think Jennie is the only on who should get hate for "ruining BP's career" because all the negative attention is on Jennie, not BP. And then because she got a Solo first, people say Chae(my bias) should have gotten it first, but Jennie got one first because she is an all rounder, and also having a Solo first is a disadvantage, people are more likely to compare yours to others, and YG has more time and experience preparing for the members solo, the one who gets it last(most likely Lisa) is the one at advantage here, and YG knows that, even in Solo YG didn't let Jennie's rap skills shine and the pre-chorus low key didn't fit her voice, the choreo was catchy, but we all know Jennie can dance more complicated and better dances.

Now for the bitch things

Jennie isn't a bitch sorry, she doesn't have attitude problems that is how close friends act around each other, no more to be said, If a male idol says these things no one would care, thats the tea. And then people hate her for acting cute on running man, she wasn't even acting she was genuinely scared, I get scared super easily too, I can seem like a bitch on the outside but get scared super easily and I care about people, everyone judges Jennie without knowing the real her, they always say she doesn't deserve this attention, but believe it or not she does and she worked hard to get here, stop degrading her bc of a 7 minute clip out of her seven years training and being an idol. She is a beautiful person inside and out and doesn't deserve this.

Reasons why Jennie is the most hated person in kpop: People put words into her mouth, judge her, spread rumors, don't understand what she is going through, and make her out as the enemy, basically they act like they know her better than people who actually know her

ya she is so selfish and jealous of her members wow. Also I think it feels like Jennie is biased mainly because she gets good clothes and CF's but that isn't everything, she is a model, a very successful one which is something she chose to do, not YG told her to do so she could get more attention, but something she loves to do, Jennie is kind of like Korea's it girl,but that isn't because of YG being biased or Jennie being popular, it is because she has a sense of fashion, talent, is caring, and attractive. That is her thing, and all of the members have their own thing, Jennie's thing just gets more attention from the public, and you know what she deserves it. Jennie is already the most hated idol in the industry and she doesn't need more toxic bitches like y'all.

I can't believe this? Jennie and arrogant don't even belong is the same sentence stop saying shit like that, I get how she gives off those vibes but if you actually watch her, most of her "arrogance" is joking, stop twisting what she says, I can't even with antis anymore.

1. Jennie
33 12,000 Share 14% Upvoted

Suyu_chan 9 days ago 3
9 days ago

She is an unlkeable person so I can understand...It's not easy to tolerate her since she's an egocentric/arrogant girl

for_real_tho 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

i think this is why Blackpink really need an official leader. I mean Jisoo is Jennie's best friend, she probably too soft to tell Jennie what people really think about her attitude that can be harm to the group especially Jennie trained longer than her and she has no position in a group to control her. What do we expect from the maknae line? They didn't train longer than her and are younger to tell her what to do. and Jennie is not mature enough to be a leader the fact after she got a lot of hate for being "lazy" and YG favourite, instead calm the situation first, she still brave to date in only 2 years and getting caught which is called "scandal" in the industry meanwhile Blink outthere work hard making a petition and blackout for Blackpink to get better treatment. I think this is the time for YG to annouce Jisoo is the official leader.

ParkJinnyisunder 9 days ago 1
9 days ago

again,there is no proof of that, it's just people putting words into her mout, and other idols say arrogant things, but people just applaud them and find it funny, but when Jennie does it, she is unlikable, and she doesn't even drag the other members, only jokingly, like when she was drawing Lisa she was complimenting her features, it's clear she isn't jealous of others or arroggant of herself. It really bothers me when people say that, because it's not true, she acts like every other idol , but people hat her so they twist it and make it a big deal, like did you even watch the video

Anythingyg 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

arrogance isn’t only displayed in your words but your actions as well

nnani 9 days ago 2

Also this isn't an article this is a fan opinion and should be under forums <3

ParkJinnyisunder 9 days ago 1

thank you, I will fix itn but uhh how do I putt it under forums? Srry XD

nnani 8 days ago 0
8 days ago

Tbh Idk how either since I don't post I just read them. But when you first get into Forums you see the variety of discussions and whatnot, you click the one that you want to or best fists and somehow make a post in that threat. I don't think I can see or do it because I have very little interactions.

Taktak 9 days ago 4
9 days ago

Jennie - my personal view on her is that she has a great cutesy personality + can be fierce while on stage which is a great dual kinda characteristic to have

BUT

there's no denying the actual truth that yea she is lazy and unprofessional in some of her stages. After watching all of her of lazy performances, it seriously downgraded my view on her as a hardworking, deserving idol esp, cos that's her number one thing she should be prioritising - being a great artist on stage. I mean that's why she is out in the world right? There is no excuse for her performance. But hopefully? (the way yg handled this was so shitty) this is a minor setback and she will improve cos she is still kinda rookie.

AND

The thing about her being the center, like yea she is often in the spotlight but there's seriously nothing shady or surprising about that - not saying its fair, but companies choose to do that in ALL groups. The criticisms for that point are just from unsatisfied biased fans.

Anythingyg 9 days ago 3

top calling the girl fierce on stage she’s as dull as a 6yr olds crayeon

Taktak 8 days ago 2
8 days ago

There are many performances that u can go and see yourself that shows that yea she can be hella fierce at times. It's just that she had been very inconsistent especially recently. She has the capacity but she is lazy and thats what's so sad and disappointing.

2 more replies

ndypipopp 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

i dont think she's been hated that much.. she's wrong on something, some people (include me) feel dissapointed, but hey i cant help for liking her again when i saw her im variety, all she needs is fixing her attitude on stage :) and people will love her again

nnani 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

I agree but tbh some were just silly and not necessary. But to keep it short, the dating ban takes the wheell, you don't need to be in a relationship in order to sing or write music about love lmao. That's just a dumb statement lol, of course you can sing about love or write about love and not be in a relationship.

X0X0_Army 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

I think Jennie is hated because she's the most popular idol out there. Like Seolhyun, Suzy, etc, People hate on them for no reason. I also find the amount of hate that Jennie receives ridiculous. People are so quick to find a reason to bring her down.

Notmykl 8 days ago 0
8 days ago

"Most hated" is an over used term and people need to stop using it. If you don't like the woman or man just state you dislike her/him with your reasons, real ones not made up ones, and drop the "hate" crap.

dancingbella23 8 days ago 0
8 days ago

Can't you not fight this out on the forums and save us from this mess of an article?

jaybeeonline 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

Jennie fans and Blinks, Please help us debut, Kim Seung Hoon. watch his video on VLive and click hearts as much as you can. https://channels.vlive.tv/BEB80F/home thank you so much

Anythingyg 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

literally everybody else at yg is laughing, most hated y’all wish. Please stop mocking real issues.

ChouTzuyulegend 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

True. Straight up facts. People should base their opinion on Jennie off of this rather than the Anti's biased words

birdofparadise82 9 days ago 4
9 days ago

Although I appreciate the effort, especially as a Jennie stan, people who hate her don't use the facts and objective thinking while talking about her. The best proof are the lazy comments and videos. There's absolutely nothing you can do to change their opinions. Those who are actual Blinks know this and those who are OT1s and OT3s don't give af. They will ignore any kind of proof or argument you have since they just want to hate her.
Jennie is a young, talented, beautiful, sweet, thoughtful, successful woman and that will always bother some people. However, she still has a lot of fans, in Korea people love her, she has already achieved so much with her SOLO and that proves how powerful and amazing she is. Her success is our best argument against the hate she gets.

ParkJinnyisunder 9 days ago 3
9 days ago

Yeah I know, haters just put words in her mouth, and even though they deny it, it is pure jealousy because they don't think Jennie deserves success, I just wanted to get some actual facts out there and clear up misunderstandings, no one will change their biased opinion on Jennie and she will continue veing hated for breathing, but I am starting to be worried for her mental health, in Thailand she seems happy though I hope she isn't too affected by toxic ot3/1 stans

birdofparadise82 9 days ago 2
9 days ago

I think all girls take care of each other. Plus, they have their families and other friends. I think she's ok. She was/is probably aware of it (as is Lisa about the things that were said about her) which sucks, but as you said, she really looks happy in Thailand and she seems to be enjoying her time there.

2 more replies

ParkJinnyisunder 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

I already see the ot1 stans downvoting so people don't know the truth, didn't know Jennie antis hate when people actually state facts instead of assuptions about Jennie. Wow more downvotes, not really surprised but still disappointed. OK SRSLY STOP DOWNVOTING, YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH.

ParkJinnyisunder 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

Sorry for making it seem as if I was salty towards Lisa, I added a disclaimer just so you could understnad my intentions

mipcy 9 days ago 0

Boohoo! Cry me a river.

kpoplolita 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

QUIT HATING ON JENNA YA LEECHES, YEAH SHE KISSEED AND HUGGED UR OPPA AND GIVES THEM WET DREAMS BUT THAT IT NO REASON TO HATE HER JUST BECAUSE SHE ISNT CL 2.0 LIEK WHAT U THOUGHT. she is her OWN person and she is doing her best. stop giving celebs mental health issues.

ParkJinnyisunder 9 days ago 3
9 days ago

Mind telling me why you down voted facts? I mean I know why just want to see how hard you would work to bring down Jennie

jokerfish 9 days ago 2
9 days ago

I'm down voting it because you stole someone elses from post (without bothering to format it correctly) from June, and added your 2 cents unasked to fight a battle that was most relevant 2 months ago. nothing to do with Jennie byyye

ParkJinnyisunder 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

also this is my first time writing on allkpop, I don't know everything about formatting, also I didn't expect this to get much attention since it is my first time, so I wasn't trying to create a fanwar or be salty for attention

ParkJinnyisunder 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

battle? I didn't cause any fights idk where you are getting at, I stated that these facts weren't mine, and that I used them to back p my claim, and that person stole it from a youtube comment, all that it was is just facts and data, I added onto the facts and data and updated it. And you know what, I Don't caer about formatting, my message will get across either way and I don't have that kind of time, this has everything to do with Jennie and all of my intentions were to spread facts to the public, instead of assumptions, I didn't want a battel between Lisa and Jennie stans I even said that I don't hate Lisa and don't think she should be getting negative attention instead of Jennie, I think you misunderstood my intentions. I didn't make this post to say that Lisa was really the one with the most attention so go hate her, I made it to open the eyes of the people who blindly hate her, so just stop, and by downvoting, all you are doing is not letting people know the real Jennie, just contributing to her hate train.

allkpop