Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by elliefilet AKP STAFF 3 days ago

Hyerin reveals she had to work part-time job when she debuted with EXID

EXID, Hyerin

Hyerin revealed she had to work part-time job when she debuted with EXID.

On the December 8th installment of 'Knowing Brothers', EXID featured as guests as a full group for the first time since Solji's health hiatus. Hyerin told a story from the early days of EXID, saying, "After debuting, I worked part-time without letting the members know. I didn't have much in my schedule for 2 years until the song 'Up & Down' released."

The EXID members revealed they would eat ramen for every meal during that time, and Hyerin continued, "I wanted to be of help to the group, so I worked part-time without their knowledge. I didn't tell them because I didn't want to burden them."

EXID then commented, "We only knew about it after 'Up & Down' came out. I felt so bad."

Did you know this about Hyerin?

1. EXID
  2. Hyerin
8 Share 88% Upvoted

GoldPen 3 days ago 2
3 days ago

Hyerin is very kind to work part time to help out. Artist should not have to work when you sign with a label (agency). In America you get a sign-on cash bonus. You should also get sign on bonus in Asia. It should be the law.

StCatMouse 3 days ago 0
3 days ago

A bonus by it's nature of being, well, a bonus isn't mandatory. It's given in gratuity by, say for example, exceeding expectations or a job well done or in the case of sign-in bonuses, a sign of goodwill. I see where you are coming from but If it would be mandated by law then it stops being a bonus altogether.

Anpanman 2 days ago 0
2 days ago

Maybe that'll happen by 2080+. I feel so bad for the ones who fail to become successful idols and get stuck owing debts to their companies

hiroonakamura 3 days ago 0
3 days ago

i hope the ratings for this episode arent as bad as the ratings for the last episode with wannaone.

StCatMouse 3 days ago 0
3 days ago

Exid then commented, "We only knew about if after 'Up & Down' came out. I felt so bad"

This EXID person sounds like a swell dude :)

morisonjordan (Banned) 3 days ago 0
3 days ago

Comment has been deleted

enzoa 3 days ago 0
3 days ago

I miss the old EXID, they were more natural back then and they made better music

JackWast (Banned) 3 days ago 0
3 days ago

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i've had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me... They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $4500... Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet...Read all about it here...

Visit Now....▬➥➥➥ http://Careers7.com/