Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by elliefilet AKP STAFF 22 days ago

EXID's Hani says she missed Solji's laughter in the waiting room

EXID, Hani, Solji
EXID's Hani revealed she missed hearing Solji's laughter in the waiting room.

At the comeback showcase for EXID's new single album 'I Love You', the EXID members discussed what it's like to promote as a full group now that Solji has recovered from her health issues. Hani expressed, "I felt Solji's absence the most in the waiting room. The time we spend in the waiting room is the longest when we promote, and I think that's why I felt her absence the most there."

She continued, "I didn't hear her unique laughter, and that made me feel her absence even more." Junghwa added, "I went back to the broadcast station after our comeback, and when we asked if we were all here, there were only 4 of us. That's when I felt it the most."

In related news, EXID have officially made their comeback with "I Love You

1. EXID
  2. Hani
  3. Solji
5 Share 80% Upvoted

krell 22 days ago 2
22 days ago

SOLJI and LE (EXID members) are those who waited 'longer' into 'advanced age' (for K-pop Idols)

until the EXID Group success finally happened. And BOTH seem to enjoy it a LOT now (being Idols).

Of course, *all* the members of EXID are *pleased* to still be K-pop Idol active. The 'debate'

of who appreciates it 'the most' is not of any value (my view).

jokbal_is_yum 22 days ago 1
22 days ago

Well-said.
I think it's obvious that all EXID members are enjoying the hell out of their careers now.
As they should!
<3<3<3

krell 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBoQ9zozvaQ 2014.12.10
How did the talented EXID return to the charts? A sexy, skilled girl group, EXID is back to wipe the charts with "UP&DOWN" !!! Here comes a fun interview with the sexy, yet friendly and cool ladies of EXID.

(A *must see* Interview with EXID Group ; Has ENGLISH Language subtitles)

pink_oracle 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

walkertexasrange 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

She has a very contagious laugh which is awesome. I remember watch her on the My small tv boardcast variety show.

allkpop in your Inbox