Hey everyone, I just wanted to break out of the ordinary here and bring you the Winners and Losers of the Week where I will list famous and popular international figures based on this past week's stories. And of course i'm allowing all of your personal opinions from here on out. So without any further ado, let's get it started, ladies and gentlemen.
1. BLACKPINK - They sure have made a whole lot of noise this week thanks to a featuring on Dua Lipa's brand new song titled "Kiss And Make Up" AND a recent signing with American music label Interscope Records. Plus, their label YG Entertainment has revealed that all four members will be greeting fans with a solo project series soon beginning with Jennie's solo debut track simply titled, "Solo", slated to drop on Monday, November 12th. So with that in mind, we shall happily anticipate what's next for the four talented ladies.
2. Little Mix - The popular British girl group has made a epic return with an amazing song titled "Woman Like Me", which features American rapper Nicki Minaj. And in addition to that, in a recent interview, the ladies had to make it clear that their upcoming new album will have features from ONLY female artists. That's right, just completely ALL FEMALE ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!!! So with that being said, we shall look forward to that album when it drops very, very soon.
3. Ariana Grande - Well, even though this very talented American singer right here had a tough time with her recent breakup with comedian Pete Davidson, she STILL managed to clap back at one hater online for criticizing her looks. And for that, simply put, kudos to Ariana on this one.
4. Camila Cabello - The popular singer behind hits like "Havana" and "Never Be The Same" wasted no time at all shutting a hater down online after that person started pregnancy rumors about her. So therefore, no long explanation here, kudos to Camila for putting that internet troll in their place.
1. Megyn Kelly - She sure created a huge firestorm this week with such shocking comments made on her
now-cancelled talk show, "Megyn Kelly Today", defending that oh-so-awful blackface whiie talking about
a university cracking down on inappropriate and offensive costumes. And as a result, Megyn herself issued
a public apology on her show the following morning and at first, it was announced that Ms. Kelly was to take
a break from hosting the show to reflect some more on those controversial comments. BUT due to the
severity of the situation, NBC had a change of heart right then and there and decided to ultimately cancel the
show after it was being on the air for just a year and a single month.
2. Black Nut - The over-the-top Korean rapper was sent to jail for a entire year and put on two years probation
for his shocking and outrageous diss towards fellow rapper KittiB. And with that in mind, let's just hope that
he will be extra careful with his choice of words in his songs from now on.
3. Iron - And not only Black Nut paid the ultimate price for his actions, another one of his fellow rappers, Iron,
got sent to the slammer in his blackmail and assault case with his ex-girlfriend. And although Iron repeatedly
claimed innocence in recent months, the judge and jury found him guilty anyway.
4. El Jueves - The Spanish magazine has gotten so many Shawols right up in arms for a comic this week making
fun of late SHINee member Jonghyun's death. And as a result, many fans are demanding the magazine to
shut themselves down. So with that being said, maybe they should just apologize and take out the
ultimately problematic comic in question.
So there you go, the first ever Winners and Losers of the Week. Now, let's get the discussion started.