Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 22 days ago

Jessica says she sees herself as a mom in 10 years

Jessica
Jessica talked about her life in 10 years.

On October 21, Jessica held her solo concert 'Golden Night' at the Taipei International Convention Center in Taiwan. She expressed excitement, stating, "I'm so happy to hold a concert in Taiwan again like this. Aren't you guys also happy?"

During the event, Jessica was asked about her marriage plans and where she sees herself in 10 years. She replied, "I think I'll be with my cute son and daughter around that time."

According to Chinese media outlet Sina, Jessica enjoyed an after-party with the staff members following the concert. Her boyfriend Tyler Kwon was also reportedly present.

8 Share 88% Upvoted

eager_beaver 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

I wish she'd adopt me. I'd be overjoyed to have a mum as hot as her.

melon 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

Surely she meant she'll already be a mom by then. Not like getting married and a new mom 10 years later

therefleks78 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

Weird, no comments from fanboys about them willing to make her a mom right now?

QueenBlackJack 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

I mean if she is still with Tyler she could get married 2-3 years and in about ten years from now have toddler age children. It is quite possible since she has been in a stable relationship for 5 years but the title made it seem like she meant she would have her first child in ten years and I'm like you sure you wanna be giving birth at 38-39 Jessica? Lol. My mom had my siblings and I in her mid thirties though. Good luck Jessica in your personal life and business!!

alicehalf 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

This is pretty common nowadays.

She's rich and busy, all women nowadays think like her.

When you know that 23 is the ideal age to give a healthy birth, BUT the ideal age for a women to raise a child is 35, you quickly made your choice : Simply because you left University at 23 and you get a stable career and relationship at 35.

If you want to give the best education for your child ( if you want one), feeling stable & ready, you better choose the second choice.

jokbal_is_yum 22 days ago 1
22 days ago

Hmmmm.............
10 years, eh? Well, that would put her at about.... what, 39?
We'll see. IF Tyler is still in her life AND he agrees to become a father, it could work

Smlovesyg 21 days ago 0
21 days ago

reading is fundamental. she said by then she would be a mom with atleast two kids.

Wang_Sejung 22 days ago 0
22 days ago

Jessica unni I am happy that you are thinking about wedding and having child but unni if you are going to mate it must be with a Korean gentleman to give birth to pretty Korean babies and not this monkey of Tyler. You need first think about your duty to our country Korea. wedding with Korean and giving birth to 100 % Korean blood babies !

allkpop in your Inbox