A post titled '(YG closing their ears, angered Inner Circle) WINNER's fandom is saying that they are going to boycott' appeared in the top posts on Nate Pann, drawing attention of other fandoms.
The post consisted of a boycott poster created by a member of Inner Circle stating, "YG closing their ears, angered Inner Circle," and "We are not an ATM, WWIC DVD Boycott!"
The poster continues,
Due to YG's unilateral decision of delaying WINNER's comeback, WINNER's official fandom, Inner Circle is declaring the boycotting of 2015 WWIC in Seoul DVD.
YG's actions against WINNER & Inner Circle since WINNER's debut (August 17, 2014):
1. After announcing that they would be 'immediately debuting' on October 25, 2013, the debut date was unilaterally delayed for 10 months. Since their debut on August 17, 2014, their comeback has been delayed almost one year (a total of 22 months of hiatus).
2. Holding more than 10 Japan tour for two years without any new releases (group activities in Korea nonexistent)
3. Only one album release since debut
4. A total of 5 DVDs released since October 25, 2013 with only one album release. In addition to announcement of them releasing two additional DVDs: 2015 WWIC in Seoul Fan Meeting DVD and Season Greeting DVD
5. Behind-the-scenes footage and dance practice videos that other groups upload with no conditions, WINNER is selling it as a part of Seasons Greeting DVD
6. Though there has been teaser SNS posts, hyping up the anticipation of the fandom, there has yet to be an update
7. News reported the title of WINNER's title track, stating their November comeback
8. But YG unilaterally delays comeback plans
The original creator of the boycott poster ended the statement saying that Inner Circle plans on boycotting the DVD until WINNER make their comeback and will no longer tolerate YG Entertainment treating the fans like ATM machines.
What are your thoughts on this issue?