WIN

Shirtless photos of the hot viral president's bodyguard will make you drool

By KpopJoA   4 days ago   94,295   1,885   121
buzz

After the buzz about the hot Korean presidential bodyguard, netizens couldn't get enough and have dug up more sizzlin' photos.

Netizens recently came across a series of past photos of the Korean president's bodyguard named Choi Young Jae. He is receiving quite a lot of attention in Korea and internationally due to his good-looking visuals and not to mention a hot bod.

The netizens uncovered past hot photos where Choi Young Jae is topless exposing his steamy six-pack, striking a model pose.

Since going viral, the 36-year old bodyguard shared his thoughts on the sudden surge in popularity with 'The Korea Times', saying, "I feel good. But I'm also concerned about the spotlight and the attention focused on me.  Attention should be paid to the President, not me. I don't want to steal the limelight," firmly stating his position. He also revealed, "I am a graduate of the security service major at Yong In University and served Korea's Special Warfare Command as an officer for 10 years. I was awarded the honorary 11th-degree black belt in martial arts and was a military instructor of counter-terror attacks at the 707th unit in Korea's Special Warfare Command. I was dispatched to Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates and worked as a VIP guard and as an instructor of the high-altitude infiltration team there."

Upon further research, it seems Choi Young Jae isn't a full-time bodyguard but in the corporate world as a businessman. Ladies, unfortunately, it was also revealed that he is married and has two daughters.

When asked, if he had volunteered to be Moon Jae In's bodyguard, he explained, "As one of the long-time supporters of President Moon, I volunteered to help accomplish his great cause to "rebuild the country."

In regards to the great attention, Choi Young Jae commented, "It does not feel real yet...I am very thankful for the spotlight...but once again, I am also concerned not to bring trouble for the President."

Enough reading, this is what you came for, check out the hot photos below!

SEE ALSO: China gathers young rappers to send a message to South Korea about their opposition on THAAD

1. Buzz
    2. choi young jae

LordLiar18 17 hours ago

Tbh, he looks totally handsome and hot hot hot!!! But the shirtless photos are weird imo as he's the president's bodyguard right, not some models...

JiminLee7 3 days ago

omg.. he could be an actor, in the thumbnail photo on the right i thought it was jisung, but it's really the bodyguard. omg, handsome bodyguard

Chocolatefudge 3 days ago

I'm highkey thirsty rn,Must not fap!!!

ShayMin 3 days ago

He sounds like the perfect candidate for "Korea Has Fallen". Oh, and btw, if any more hot (preferably single) bodyguards wanna step forward, I just wanna let you know:

abdalminator 3 days ago

what is this? some kind of bodyguard poster boy?

rosette93 3 days ago

oh my god.. i can be your president and you'll be my bodyguard😍😍

chiyasuho 3 days ago

I guess as long you have six pack and handsome face you will get famous in no time

starempress chiyasuho 3 days ago

I know handsome guys with six packs, some of them rich too, but never had a girlfriend. His problem, he's hot and he knows it way too well. Personality is absolute crap, there are things a pretty face can't save.

imJooyeon 3 days ago

I been blessed. Bless him up, even more than already is

federick 3 days ago

Any shirtless Korean guy can make me drool.

amoruby 3 days ago