Gossip

After marriage news with Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo's agency denies pregnancy rumors

By GhostWriter   17 days ago   161,592   21,100   0
song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo

After the big news of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's marriage announcement, Song Hye Kyo's agency stepped forward to deny rumors of a shotgun wedding.

A representative from UAA (United Artist Agency) stated, "Absolutely not" in reference to Song Hye Kyo being pregnant. When the rep was asked if the two actors started dating after starring on 'Descendants of the Sun' together, the rep simply replied, "I don't know."

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be getting married on October 31 (Halloween Day).

SEE ALSO: [BREAKING] Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo to get married!

1. Song Joong Ki
  2. Song Hye Kyo

pink_oracle 16 days ago

Oh boy, she'd better not have a kid in the next 9 months then or else they'll be lynched.

danyestelle 17 days ago

well, we'll see in Jan - March if she does end up having a kid (then it would be a shot-gun wedding).  But regardless, congratulations to them :)

Taecamefromthe 17 days ago

Brb rewatching DOTS  with f e l l i n g

changminbaby Taecamefromthe 17 days ago

lol same i think i will rewatch dots

Taecamefromthe changminbaby 17 days ago

dat feeling so reall XD

changminbaby Taecamefromthe 17 days ago

yesss XD

dem09 17 days ago

And here I was hoping he would be dating Moon Chae Won but I'm happy it's Song Hye Kyo as well. Loved her in DOTS and The Wind That Winter Blows. Congratulations to the couple! :)

Kura2654 17 days ago

Sucks because regardless if you reveal it to the public or keep it on the down low people assume another shotgun wedding but nonetheless congrats and I wish the best for you two

xiu_tingstars 17 days ago

if she was pregnant she wouldn't be getting married in october unless she was planning to give birth AND THEN hold the wedding but that would be dumb because everyone would find out about the baby not being a newborn in the end.

katiririn xiu_tingstars 17 days ago

yup and in korea baby outside the marriage is frowned and criticised upon, they're really conservative. So she's definetly not pregnant.

xiu_tingstars katiririn 17 days ago

yeah lol I'm Korean, I agree we're pretty conservative lol but in general, a lot people think that "baby first then marriage" isn't ideal

melon 17 days ago

Seem like they been dating since filming in 2015 wedding is near end of 2017. I wouldn't really call that shotgun. They've know beach other worked together and stayed together after the drama despite busy schedule. Seem pretty solid to me and really it doesn't matter if she'd with child or not does it? They will keep working to make great films and drama. All is well

4ever_VIP melon 17 days ago

last week they were denying the dating rumors and now they are getting married, I kind of think is rushed, but I wont say they rushed because she is pregnant, could be another reason

mango_91 17 days ago

Eh.. and so what? They are in their 30's, It's time to make some actions, family and producing.

pong93 17 days ago

She's not the type that get knocked up and go do the shotgun wedding 3 months after that. That's just absurd. Though I'm not a fan of either Song Hye Kyo or Song Joong Ki. But I bet they're just one of those high profilic entertainers, that want to keep things low and intimate e.g Jay Z & Bey

NORM 17 days ago

I mean why set a shotgun wedding 3months after? :/ Sure, she could hide the pregnancy cos she doesnt have much official schedules atm, but isnt it easier for everyone to do a shotgun wedding in the earlier - wedding stress while pregnant? no please.

just lve