YG Entertainment gives an update on T.O.P's current condition

By KpopJoA   15 days ago   70,364   5,135   40

It appears Big Bang member T.O.P is gradually recovering and showing signs of stability from his overdose incident

On June 12, a YG Entertainment representative gave an update on the rapper's current condition and stated, "T.O.P is currently being treated at the hospital. Medical staff mentioned that the idol star will be undergoing treatment for about two weeks."

SEE ALSO: Prosecution appeals the sentence given on the trainee involved in T.O.P's marijuana case

The agency did not specify the name of the hospital T.O.P is residing in or the exact medical procedures he will be receiving.  Prior to this, the idol star was rushed to Ehwa Womans University Mokdong Hospital on June 8, where he was taken care for a duration of 4 days.  He was then transferred to another hospital at his family's request.

Meanwhile, T.O.P's first court hearing in regards to his marijuana case is scheduled to be held on June 29.

1. T.O.P

MunchieMinx 15 days ago

I hope he does get well soon. Don't let one mistake define you.

ellagkpopunnie 15 days ago

damn it TOP why do u have to be so fragile? pls be more careful and take care of yourself

kimmiefonze ellagkpopunnie 15 days ago

True! And he gets skinnier and paler every year.

smokeee 15 days ago

so TOP is talking to birds now?  looks like he's really lost his mind.

holdthisLnoobs smokeee 15 days ago

I was going to say this fukkk you smart ass beautiful human

Sweg smokeee 15 days ago

Lol six ppl did not see the humour in that

holdthisLnoobs 15 days ago

more importantly what is the condition of the Mercedes benz that was used to wheel him out??

krell 15 days ago

The TROLL notion that TOP has somehow *deliberately* engaged in all of this 'MARIJUANA Drama' in order to AVOID serving in the S.K MILITARY ; seems NOT logical to me. TOP had a very DESIRED spot as a CONSCRIPTED POLICE person ; and serving in that BAND situation too. WHY TOP would want to do anything to jeopardize that ; I do *not* follow the logic of it. But TROLLS make all kinds of accusations ; TROLLS being TROLLS.

L_catzzz krell 15 days ago

But aren't you a troll too ;)

holdthisLnoobs L_catzzz 15 days ago

love u

krell L_catzzz 15 days ago

@L_catzzz <-- I am not 'above' taking some 'pot shots' in the name of humor at TOP over his MARIJUANA situation. But what you see from *true* TROLLS, is accusations against TOP that he is a DRUG ADDICT. Or, as stated here, accusations that TOP created this MARIJUANA 'incident' DELIBERATELY for some reason. There is nothing 'humorous' about these accusations. BUT, if you choose to label me as 'TROLL' somehow ; your choice ...

Sweg krell 15 days ago

So u were a VIP all along huh

krell Sweg 15 days ago

I actually like BIG BANG okay. I have really nothing against TOP. Other than you WONDER what he was 'thinking' by *choosing* to get into this MARIJUANA situation. TOP had 'smooth skating' set up with that CONSCRIPTED POLICE situation for his S.K MILITARY Service. NOW, that is all done. I actually like TAEYANG as a favorite 'BB' member overall. I find G-DRAGON a bit 'over-rated' in some ways. BUT this *success* with PRChina *surely* gives G-D a reason to be a bit of an 'egomaniac' about it all. BIG BANG is a *BIG DEAL* in ASIA ; no question. Does it really matter much what I think? ...

Kim_Gu 15 days ago

It's a big scandal and a shameless act if Top did all this comedy to be exempted from the military service. When you see Korean patriots like Taecyeon who abandoned his American citizenship to be a Korean citizen and volunteer to join our  Army and serve our country, you can only admire Taecyeon and despise the cowardly attitude of Top.

L_catzzz Kim_Gu 15 days ago

"if". So hold ur horses b4 saying what has happened is a cowardly attitude, bcoz this man Top health might really have been not so well.

KVK Kim_Gu 15 days ago

I suggest you to contact good psychiatrist because i see that you have kinda problem with your mind. First You dont know whole story so you dont have right to judge him. Second this article is not a good place to share your hate, more respect for fans who cares.

NORM Kim_Gu 15 days ago

(I know you are a troll, but mehh i'm bored) lmao, if he wanted to exempt it, he would have done this 'comedy' B4 enlisting and carrying out his service.

Kim_Gu L_catzzz 15 days ago

Of course I started my sentence with If, IF ! what we will see soon !

Kim_Gu NORM 15 days ago

Don't be so hurry, let's see what happens.

fokid Kim_Gu 15 days ago

sometimes I can't decide that these kind of comments are full of sarcasm or are really serious...if the last one please educate yourself

BigBlueagain Kim_Gu 15 days ago

Go play in traffic.

L_catzzz Kim_Gu 15 days ago

You started your sentence with "if" only in the first sentence. The second sentence does not indicates "if" at all, but downright prejudice.

Kim_Gu BigBlueagain 15 days ago

You know the traffic in Seoul is indeed very packed, I really don't want to be stuck in Seoul traffic. No thank you.

BigBlueagain Kim_Gu 15 days ago

Go play in traffic, during rush hour, in the truck lane. Improve the gene pool. You are a racist, nationalistic, asshole. Humanity has no need of you.

Kim_Gu BigBlueagain 15 days ago

Please, please when you call me racist, nationalistic, asshole, think twice about your president and then say such harmful words. I am nationalist and I am proud of it !

BigBlueagain Kim_Gu 15 days ago

You shouldn't be. Without U.S., everything SK has built would disappear. The NK psychopath would see KPop, KDramas, Corporations and Chebols, democratic process, rule of law, all of it as a threat to his power. And without the U.S. on the line, Seoul would fall in minutes and the rest of SK within days.

LAFF92 Kim_Gu 15 days ago

You said, let's not be in a hurry and yet you're making assumptions regarding TOPs situation. You're dissing someone to lift up your bias. Taecyeon must be proud. lol.

Kim_Gu BigBlueagain 15 days ago

Keep dreaming ! You still think that USA is a super power ? What about China ? I don't know what they teach you in history classes, but please don't swallow every bullshit that Tramp is saying to his supporters! The world has changed my friend !

BigBlueagain Kim_Gu 15 days ago

China is also a superpower, but they are not as strong as the U.S. . We would have a very difficult time assautling them on their shores, but the farther you get from mainland China, the weaker their ability to make war and defend themselves becomes, The same cannot be said for the U.S. military.

KVK Kim_Gu 15 days ago

You are not a simple nationalist you are chauvinist Kim_Gu and you are narrow minded person. You can see the other countries mistakes but you are blind for what is happening in your own country.

2fat 15 days ago

I don't know if it's protocol but here if a person is suspected of attempted suicide they are placed "under observation" for two weeks. At this point they can even be issued a "green warrant" to hold them in psychiatric custody until it is determined they are no longer a danger to others or themselves. In other words if you attempt suicide and fail you can be legally committed to psychiatric care until a doctor or a judge determines your release.

yoonbread 2fat 15 days ago

My heart hurts for TOP. It sucks that his mental health is being paraded for everyone to see. I really hope he pulls through this and comes back healthier and stronger than ever.

Delgrantxx 15 days ago

I appreciate that YG gave us an update but I want to see him recovering and healing in peace. He deserves this. Stay strong, Top. We love you and miss you. ♥ OT5 ♥

Icameinyoonasass 15 days ago

Rehab

L_catzzz Icameinyoonasass 15 days ago

Not sure if u mean drug rehabilitation or something else. If it is about drug rehabilitation, I don't think that's necessary coz I'm sure he's not an addict. He already stop smoking weed months before his enlistment. But I personally think that he needs rehabilitation (Psychiatric rehabilitation). His health condition wasn't so well right now with the depression, anxiety & all. He really should get some help b4 he does something stupid (again).

ummyeaa 15 days ago

Let me just say that his overdose must've been a lot more serious than what they're feeding us, for him to have to stay another 2 weeks =[ he must've been very weak too

BigBlueagain ummyeaa 15 days ago

It's actually standard for suicide attempts to be held for two weeks for observation to determine if they are still a threat to themselves or others. They can be kept even longer if the doctor thinks it necessary. This is messed up, but I wouldn't be that concerned for his health as this. Like I said, this is pretty standard. :)

ygbad_boy BigBlueagain 15 days ago

he must be in constant observation too, so that's also pretty much a factor of staying 2 weeks

ummyeaa BigBlueagain 15 days ago

True true! I didn't think of that

forever