Woollim Entertainment speaks about INFINITE's contract renewal

By yckim124   18 days ago   70,185   10,140   21
INFINITE

Woollim Entertainment spoke about the contract renewal with INFINITE

This year, the boy group is celebrating their 7th year since debut. This also means their 7-year contract with Woollim Entertainment is coming to an end.

On June 9, a rep from Woollim Entertainment spoke about INFINITE's contract, and said, "Contract renewal is under discussion in a positive direction."

SEE ALSO: Woollim Entertainment gives update on contract renewal with INFINITE

Stay tuned for updates.

1. INFINITE
  2. Woollim Entertainment

WingsOfBelief 18 days ago

I'm actually really worried at the moment. INFINITE is one of two groups that I follow intensely. I'm pretty that they wouldn't leave the label unless they disband (aka they won't do what highlight did). That said, it worries me because they are all injured, so maybe they'll decide it's best to part ways and be healthy. Ahhhh Idk I'm just hoping all goes well :(

vaxanne 18 days ago

If the contract states: 1. Own shares in Woollim 2. Corporate positions in Woollim 3. Apart from group activities, STRONGER & EQUAL focus on INDIVIDUAL marketing and distribution of assignments 4. More control and influence on group direction.  I would like INFINITE to stay together but should Woollim continue to undermine certain individuals' potentials then I would like those few to seek better agencies to manage him/them. However, knowing the mentality of Korean fans, if you leave, you will be deemed a traitor. So no matter how unhappy individuals may feel, they will likely stay together for the sake of fans and to prevent backlash.

Leyzell 18 days ago

Hope INFINITE pass the 7 year jinx anniversary

ELF_L 18 days ago

Hopefully they renew. Don't disband.

MunchieMinx 18 days ago

Please stay together guys! Don't let the curse get you!

estheram 18 days ago

I've seen some people saying a member is rumored to leave (I know who he is but I won't say his name because I am not sure about the rumors).

rocio80900 18 days ago

I hope they do not disband because I really love this group and I can't afford losing another band

chaoticoconut 18 days ago

This sounds good. Really hope they don't disband.

abbie_kpopper chaoticoconut 18 days ago

This sounds bad as hell. Every group that was in the 'renewal process/discussion' came to disband, as lately. So, I'm scared a lot

SecondLeadQueen5 18 days ago

I feel like they're either gonna disband or head to another label that's offering a better contract.

Symera 18 days ago

Praying they won't disband them and renew the contract. INFINITE is to good to Disappear

forever