MV Releases

MAMAMOO performs highlight dance from their upcoming track ''Dad Jokes''

By KpopJoA   15 days ago   22,130   3,286   42
mamamoo

MAMAMOO got comical in their latest highlight dance video from their upcoming track titled "Dad Jokes."

The four members dressed up as school girls making funny facial expressions and hand gestures in conjunction to the catchy lyrics and tune. They gave a dance preview along with a snippet of their new song.

SEE ALSO: MAMAMOO try their luck at the claw machine on 'Waiting Room Arcade'

Watch the footage below!

1. MAMAMOO
  2. dad jokes

oxymorac 14 days ago

I love how mamamoo gets weirder by the day~ More than that, I love how they creatively incorporate their daily, off-stage jokes into their songs and performances! It's like there's no distinct separation between work and rest - work is rest and rest is work at the same time, this is how the beagles play. Like at 0:19, I'm pretty sure it was inspired from the 2-3 times when Byul catches a falling/leaning Yongdong at Decalcomanie fanmeets. And at 01:26, that is totally how they pose for pictures, and Byul seems to be doing Solar's 'beansprout pose' xD

canovalca 15 days ago

I love how MAMAMOO always look like they're having so much fun and not taking themselves too seriously. MAMAMOO, HWAITING!

lunachick415 15 days ago

I am too hyped for their next comeback!!!

BlingerJ95 15 days ago

This is so Mamamoo. I bet the lyrics are hilarious. And wow solar with short(ish) pink hair and hwasa with long hair! And I love Moonbyul's blue hair. (I would mention wheein too but it's not very special, Hwasa isn't really special either but she usually has short hair).

xumef (Banned) 15 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

makan 15 days ago

Mamamoo.... the complete package!

manupecks 15 days ago

Every time Mamamoo makes a comeback you know you will be wildly entertained!

Julies_Wreath 15 days ago

I bet a radish that Hwasa messed up the dance at the end, that's why she was giggling.

manupecks Julies_Wreath 15 days ago

Lol!

kstarsrhumans2 15 days ago

Can Jin be in the back of the stage telling his dad jokes

ChaosTheory 15 days ago

lmao its not their title track

vav