Variety

'Running Man' PD expresses the wish to invite original members Gary and Song Joong Ki as guests

By yckim124   27 days ago   128,372   25,849   0
Gary,song-joong-ki-

Producer Jung Chul Min of 'Running Man' expressed the wish to invite Gary and Song Joong Ki to the show.

During an interview with TV Report, Jung PD talked about the show's 7th-anniversary and the original members. He said, "When I was an assistant director, Joong Ki and Kwang Soo were the maknae-line. At the time, Joong Ki was very nice and proper. We want to invite him to 'Running Man' as the guest but he's so busy. We want to officially offer an invite (for the 7th-anniversary) but I'm not sure how that's going to go."

SEE ALSO: Gary fires back at a netizen who asked if he returned to Instagram for money

He also mentioned Gary, and said, "Unfortunately, Gary left 'Running Man' to focus on music. But he did make an appearance several times after he left the show. We will always be welcoming if he decides to show again."

1. Gary
  2. Song Joong Ki
  3. running man

soupen 25 days ago

I hope this happens. But it will be difficult to get Joong Ki on board.

ahnhaeju 26 days ago

Gary again?? Move on already geez!How about our dearest Lizzy..?

seungriseyo ahnhaeju 25 days ago

You tell people who miss Gary to move on while simultaneously asking for a cast member that left the show 7 years ago, how does that add up?

shirotoki 26 days ago

Yes please! Man I wish. I miss those two being on the show.

nameisinvalid 27 days ago

If they do come back, I hope it's through a series. It would be such a waste to just have the two (or three) member of running man appear for just a small tidbit - I'd rather they spend the time to flesh out what potential hilarious moments could arise from having a much larger RM family.

PeachParrot 27 days ago

Lizzy tho?..

ThatGirlElena 27 days ago

DO IT I WON'T STOP YOU. DO IT DO IT DO IT. YOU CAN DO IT.

slebony 27 days ago

We all have the desire :D

_Jarhon 27 days ago

But no lizzy? :(

i_belong_to_yg 27 days ago

I have been drifting away from RM since the Jihyo x Jongkook controversy but now I think about it, i have been missing a lot. I miss them so bad. hoping to catch up with them soon.

ahnhaeju i_belong_to_yg 26 days ago

Good luck! You've missed a lot of good new maknaes moments :))

k_kid 27 days ago

Well, Gary did say out of his own mouth the last time he came out that he was going to slip in every once in a while.

just lve