'Produce 101's Yoo Hwi Seung to join N.Flying as the new member

By yckim124   7 days ago   48,616   6,835   98
nflying,yoo-hwi-seung

Yoo Hwi Seung from 'Produce 101' season 2 is making his debut as a new member of N.Flying.

On June 19, N.Flying leader Lee Seung Hyup shared the news on the group's official fan cafe.

He stated,

"After a long thought, we have decided to greet Yoo Hwi Seung as a new member of N.Flying. We have often worked with him prior to his appearance on 'Produce 101' season 2, and the members' shared that they want to work with him in one team rather than just having musical communications. Yoo Hwi Seung also gave us the confidence that he can be with us together with energy and passion for music, and not just for the sake of making a debut. Having a new member after a long hiatus of 2 years might be hard for N.Fia (N.Flying's fandom) to accept but our team will go further and will work harder to present good music."

SEE ALSO: Samuel Kim relays his feelings about the fans petition after failing to make the Top 11 on 'Produce 101'

Back in February, FNC Entertainment announced that N.Flying will be going through member changes prior to their comeback. Now, N.Flying is officially a group of 5 with the members Lee Seung Hyup, Cha Hun, Kwon Kwang Jin, Kim Jae Hyun, and Yoo Hwi Seung.

1. N.Flying
    2. Yoo Hwi Seung
    3. produce 101

aysh95 6 days ago

Who else knew they're gonna do this ? xD

vichi 6 days ago

I love them so much, so so so much!

vichi 6 days ago

So excited and I just can't find it I really want this to come out now

Funky_Angel 6 days ago

Awkward situation, it doesn't feel like something to congratulate him. I'm sure N Flying has their own fanbase already and Hweseung has his own fans, it should come as surprising news for both sides...

dontberude Funky_Angel 6 days ago

i am a fan of both. Nflying and hwesung. it is shocking news. but i would rather say unexpected news because i thought he will debut in idol group not band. but still it is something worth to congratulate :D

vichi Funky_Angel 6 days ago

I just hope everything goes well in the end.

ccole95 6 days ago

loved his voice!! all the best!

vichi ccole95 6 days ago

I love his cover videos FNC ent posted on YOUTUBE.

ikindalovekpop 6 days ago

Aw yes I loved his personality!

vichi ikindalovekpop 6 days ago

He's perfect <3

JessicaRabbit123 6 days ago

Companies that had no plans to debut a group usually toss their 101 trainees into existing groups to make use of their popularity instead of having them sit and waste away (unless they debut solo). Not ideal for some fans but makes sense. Look at CUBE, they added in Eun Bin into CLC while Soyeon hasn't been heard of since last Summer. I'd be a shame to have Hwi Seung waiting since HONESTY just debuted.

orange_sky JessicaRabbit123 6 days ago

Actually I think it was all planned by FNC. After announcing there will be another member in N.Flying, no details were given. Then P101 season started. At first, FNC was not announced as one of the agencies for this season but finally they sent one of their trainee. I think they grabbed this opportunity to introduce Yoo Hoe Seung as a good vocalist so people and in particular N.Fia will accept him as a new member easilier + of course, using his new popularity to get new fans for N.Flying.

vichi JessicaRabbit123 6 days ago

That's also very true what u said! I wish them all the best.

vichi 6 days ago

IM HONESTLY SO EXCITED FOR WHATS TO COME!

vichi 6 days ago

I love them all so much!

vichi 6 days ago

N.Flying is the only group that hasn't made a comeback yet this year from FNC. With a new member I hope they do well. Sf9 is doing well and the rest of FNC artists are as well. So I hope N.Flying will get their change to shine and since they are FNC's band next generation! The boy dance group just debut but I'm also really curious what FNC next girl group will look like one day as well.

vichi 6 days ago

I really want N.Flying to do well too!

vav