Social Media

NU'EST's Ren (Choi Min Ki) thanks his fans after wrapping 'Produce 101'

By mkim93   9 days ago   70,495   14,425   23
Ren

On June 19, NU'EST's Ren (Choi Min Ki) relayed his gratitude towards his fans after wrapping up the second season of 'Produce 101' through his personal Instagram page.

SEE ALSO: [SPOILER] Which trainees are the FINAL 11 on 'Produce 101' season 2?

He wrote, "Thank you so much to the fans who continued to support and cheered me on. Because this could've been my last chance, I really put all my effort into the competition and it would be a lie if I said I wasn't scared at times. However, I think I gained a lot of strength through those who said they were proud to be my fans. I'm forever grateful and thankful for the fans who endured through the hard times with me. I'll continue to strive and work harder than before for the fans who supported me. I really love you".

Hopefully, Pledis will allow NU'EST to release new music very soon.

1. Ren

meklavier 8 days ago

To have comeback. Pledis must have the money. The question now is does pledis have the money to do a come back. 17 just had a come back. Pristin just debut.

i_belong_to_yg meklavier 8 days ago

Pledis has the money. 17TEEN and Pristin are doing great, I think it is only a matter of wise management for Nuest at this point.

B2UTYCARAT 8 days ago

PLEDISSSSS!!! NU'EST COMEBACK PLEASEEEE...at least the rest of NUEST members can have a comeback while minhyun promoting with Wanna One

cv 8 days ago

i love you choi minkiiiiii <3

crystaldiaaz 8 days ago

It'd be awesome if they came back as 4 members. Their popularity from PD101 can help them gain grounding once again (Pledis flopped on them after debut) and Minhyun can continue to promote himself and the group through Wanna One. Then, after the year, our boys can make a proper comeback

i_belong_to_yg crystaldiaaz 8 days ago

I think Minhyun can also promote with them although it might be tough on him. Some members of IOI were able to promote in multiple groups at the same time. Nut I understand, Minhyun not promoting with them also means that Baek and Minki as well as Aaron get more vocal lines.

crystaldiaaz i_belong_to_yg 8 days ago

That'd be even better tbh but whatever is easier for him, I suppose

ssnuft05 9 days ago

Guys, I seriously invite you to just take a moment to search for Minki's videos as a Nu'est member. I promise you, you won't regret it. Why? He is so genuine to his fans and he seriously has a bright personality that will make you laugh. :) You'll see that he's more than just a pretty face.

i_belong_to_yg ssnuft05 8 days ago

His personality is just pure gold. My gosh, I watched his Hidden Box challenge on PD101 like thousands of times and it still makes me crack up.

eli155 9 days ago

To be honest, I'm glad they participated together. Even though only Minhyun managed to get into the final 11, all of them gained much more attention than they did before and I'm sure if Pledis ever lets them out of the dungeon and allows them to have a comeback at any point, they will definitely have a much bigger fanbase than before. They already have it now! Look at how upset people are about Jonghyun not being in the final 11 even though he did so well.... To be honest, I was super excited when NU'EST debuted and I even followed them a lot in their first year; I was side-tracked by another group and didn't listen to their music much ever since. But even though I didn't even watch Produce 101, I was still rooting for them and hoped that at least one of them would place high (all of them would be quite unrealistic although I'd be happy for them). And I'm extremely glad that at least Minhyun can get the chance to promote their group while he's in Wanna One. But not only him! The others might also get a lot of love-calls after producers have seen them on the show and liked them. I hope that 2018, when Minhyun will finish promotions with Wanna One, NU'EST will have a comeback and they can shine together.

boomboom111 9 days ago

My heart hurts...

fcknren 9 days ago

god i am so in love with this boy

KingKangDaniel 9 days ago

I too am proud to be Minki's fan. Keep your head up and keep working at it, Minki. You will get there. One day you will have everything that you deserve. And your real fans will still be by your side

Alliyah_A 9 days ago

I didn't know he was still in the show 😡😡 he kept getting edited out 😡😡stupid mnet and their stupid production team😤😤

forever