Gossip

Former SISTAR member Bora reported to have been dating Big Star's FeelDog for 1 year

By KpopJoA   29 days ago   163,868   29,420   0
FeelDog,Bora

It appears another celebrity couple has been revealed.  Former SISTAR member Bora (27) and Big Star member FeelDog (25) are reported to have been dating for 1 year.

An insider revealed to Ilgan Sports on June 27, "Bora and FeelDog have been dating for a year now."

The two reportedly met on Mnet's 'Hit the Stage' which was broadcasted in July 2016 as they both participated as dancers on the show.

The insider also added, "FeelDog has been driving Bora's Range Rover as the two have been going for rides together.  Many in the entertainment industry are aware of the couple's relationship."  Back in May, the two were spotted holding hands at the polls during the presidential elections.

SEE ALSO: Lee Jung Hyun says she was aware of co-star Song Joong Ki's relationship prior to public announcement

Bora is currently signed under HOOK Entertainment after SISTAR disbanded, while FeelDog debuted in 2012 and made numerous appearances in dramas.

No confirmation yet from either HOOK or Brave Entertainment on this dating news, stay tuned.

1. FeelDog
  2. Bora

hiroonakamura 28 days ago

why were there no articles abt them when they were holding hands at the polls though?

NutellaHoe 28 days ago

Both of them look amazing, I really want to see them together... but there are no pictures? *sigh*

krell 29 days ago

(Joking) BORA has been 'sleeping around' on me for *over* one year ; the NERVE !!! ...

BlingerJ95 29 days ago

I hope they'll be happy together for a long time.

DuniaWu 29 days ago

Why do I feel like when couples are going to say they are dating - or breaking up - there is always more than one couple. Like they talk about when they are going to confess so they do it in pairs. anyone who gets what im saying? - btw these to looks cute

lume90 29 days ago

Wow, cool.  But I didn't know Feeldog acted.

sun3sun 29 days ago

Noona-Dongsaeng. Visual couple.

Marybis 29 days ago

I'm missing the dispatch pictures

TheTgbx 29 days ago

nooo boraaaaa my baeee.. im crying but happy at the same time

Nguyenn00 29 days ago