Dramas

Krystal says she worked really hard to perfect her Goddess character in 'Bride of the Water God'

By KpopJoA   29 days ago   35,012   8,824   0

On June 27, f(x)'s Krystal attended a press conference in Seoul for tvN's new drama 'Bride of the Water God' where she talked about her role.

Krystal commented, "When I first read the script, it flowed really well.  My character was full of charm as I had envisioned her.  I don't think there has ever been a female Goddess character in a Korean drama. Since it was my first time acting as a Goddess, I put in all of my efforts into perfecting the role."

SEE ALSO: Krystal explores the beautiful landscape of Jeju Island with 'Marie Claire'

For an example, "I focused a lot on walking a certain way as well as speaking properly. I also paid close attention to making eye contact.  I hope many will enjoy the series." When asked to show an example, Krystal laughed and said to watch it in the drama.

Originally a manhwa (comic) of the same title, the new drama adaptation of 'Bride of the Water God' is a romantic-comedy scheduled to air its first episode on July 3.

1. Krystal
  2. bride-of-the-water-god

yelloworange223 28 days ago

I think that krystal is really good in acting this kind of character roles...

FPinkDayShidae 28 days ago

just be yourself soojung

Winston 29 days ago

Every time i read the article, i sense the hidden message behind it, which is that Krystal, (like Victoria) is moving towards acting/drama as her next career move, and that also means fx disbandment is closer towards reality then their comeback.

SilverJung 29 days ago

you are a goddess, krystal..

_CLeO 29 days ago

People be she already a goddess lmao

beyondordinary 29 days ago

Waiting for this drama and School 2017 to drop cause I haven't found anything to watch at the moment. Any recommendations?

_CLeO beyondordinary 29 days ago

'Fight For My Way' :)

RC377 29 days ago

YES BABYGIRL SLAY <3

HaraBae 29 days ago

Krystal is one of the few idol turned actresses that actually deserves all the praise she gets. Heck I believe she deserves much more. Any role she gets she perfects it to a standard that no one else can replace. She's just amazing!!!

Winston HaraBae 29 days ago

Hope her drama gets good rating and rocket her career as an actress.

aznyeezus1024 29 days ago

shes already a goddess

KirbyX 29 days ago

I thought she perfected her RBF a long time ago.

ace