Variety

Cao Lu reveals she had a sexy performance with Wanna One's Kang Daniel in the past

By yckim124   30 days ago   56,138   3,630   0

FIESTAR's Cao Lu revealed that she has worked with one of the hottest trainees from 'Produce 101' season 2!

On the June 27 airing of 'Video Star', MC Hyosung commented, "I heard you had a back hug with someone very hot. I really like him too. It's Kang Daniel

Cao Lu explained, "Two years ago, I performed 'Invitation' on the variety show 'Her Secret Weapon' and he was my dance partner."

Kang Daniel from MMO Entertainment worked as a backup dancer in the past. He's now preparing to make his debut in the group Wanna One

Cao Lu continued, "He worked very hard. I was watching TV and he appeared. So I was thinking, 'He succeeded this much?' Smile formed across my face because I was proud."

SEE ALSO: Cao Lu reveals she bought her parents an apartment at 17

A short clip of Cao Lu and Kang Daniel's hot performance was shown, making the MCs squeal.

Check out their sexy stage in the clips!

1. Cao Lu
  2. Wanna One
  3. video star
  4. kang daniel

weirdchubbygirl 29 days ago

I'm drooling, don't mind me ;)

Sapphirex 29 days ago

Hyosung's reactions though😂

bakko23 29 days ago

Hyosung looks so different o:

SpanishKpoper bakko23 29 days ago

i dont even realise that hyosung was in the program till i read coments lol

seochulgoo 29 days ago

ahhhh Kang Daniel is the first idol that I would totally date

Kurare 29 days ago

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nymeria24 29 days ago

You are late dear but thanks to you i could see the sensual versión of him before the evaluation stages, that GIF is Legen..Dary

crystalCassie91 30 days ago

Wait a SEC!!! Is that MC Hyosung from Secret?!!!!! I almost couldn't recognize her! What the hell happened to her?!!!

Sapphirex crystalCassie91 29 days ago

She's still pretty she looks like she lost some weight her face is a bit slimmer

crystalCassie91 Sapphirex 29 days ago

Actually she looks like she lost A LOT of weight, her body is almost skeletal.. loosing weight like that is worrisome... plus her face is much prettier... like she made her eyes bigger, and did something to her nose and jaws. It's not that it is a bad thing.. but she's been away from the spot light for some time.. that could be mentally devestating for someone who was popular.. to me it looks like she's going through some mental breakdown.. that's why she made the drastic change...

UKihyun 30 days ago

dis bish lucky as hell

Exo_Leia 30 days ago

I'm jealous of Daniel ;-;

ThsDee 30 days ago

Danik with this brown hair. I really want it back 😍

ace