Social Media, Concerts / Events

ARMY band together hoping BTS will be nominated for the '2017 Teen Choice Awards'

By KpopJoA   22 days ago   78,273   29,632   185
bts

ARMY have gathered and are at it once again trying to get BTS to be nominated for an award. This time the nominations are for the '2017 Teen Choice Awards.'

#TeenChoice is trending number one on Twitter's Worldwide Trends chart as fans continue to tweet out BTS and the members for various categories in music and even dancing (#ChoiceDancer), hoping the boys will score another successful win.

Voting will be going on until this Thursday, June 8 at 9:00 AM PST. The 'Teen Choice Awards' will be held on Sunday, August 13 in Los Angeles at 8/7c LIVE on FOX.

SEE ALSO: BTS and 'Goblin' OST dominate Gaon charts in the first half of 2017

Will the boys receive another invitation to an American award show?

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. teen choice awards

LastGyu 15 days ago

Oh, i love Bts but i just vote for Exo Kai❤in the last hour of voting.

atravista 21 days ago

Wannabe group and wannabe fandom lol. BTS is so overrated like all these new wannabe Kpop groups

Shitdowntaehyung atravista 21 days ago

kay then see you on the next BTS article.

Duckielol atravista 20 days ago

How petty.

LveKimTae atravista 19 days ago

How are they overrated? care to explain?

akayi 21 days ago

ha ha ha pray

clarissaxd 21 days ago

eehh i'll skip on this fam i never liked the teen choice awards.

It_Happened 21 days ago

Okay. Is everyone forgetting that Super Junior won TWO awards back in 2015? At the time, even 2ne1 and Girls Generation were nominated. Because people are saying that ARMY's are beggars, but I don't get it. I stan NU'EST, BIGBANG, 2ne1, and TWICE, but I would love to support ARMY so that K-pop can be more well known. I'm confused on the begging part. Or how they're desperate because I'm not seeing it. I mean probably the reason people vote for BTS is because they have the strongest fandom right now (strongest as in they like to show their feelings for BTS all on social media instead of being quiet to themselves). Probably not the strongest, but you do see them everywhere. I quite don't see what is wrong with this. Someone care to explain on the ignorant behavior? Because some people are not even giving proper explanations for calling ARMY stupid. I've had horrible encounters with ARMY too. Some saying  things about how their group is better than any other. To be honest, I don't care because I've thought the same thing before. ARMY tend to be a little more bashful than other fandoms, insult other fandoms, selfish towards their biases when there is a girl even looking in their direction (then again what fandom doesn't do that). It kind of seems like people are trying to isolate them more by this award though. They're just trying to help their group. Though could probably ruin their schedules by this though if they attend. I mean it could also potentially help Bighit. (probably not, but you know. One could dream.) I choose not to nominate the groups that I stan though because my fandoms don't seem to be interested.

Fyla It_Happened 21 days ago

Thank you !!!

LveKimTae It_Happened 19 days ago

I agree some immature armys might be bashing other fandoms but those fandoms are also bashing us and we've been getting insults and hate thrown at us so much. so no fandom is perfect. every fandom has it's bad apples.

takeheart_bts 21 days ago

I'm a bts fan, but this is major cringe. Save your effort for bigger awards...

dani040887 21 days ago

I'm an ARMY but I'm not helping, sorry. Stop this obsession.

franwithaplan 22 days ago

But what about twice tho

OneHana97 22 days ago

Im always ok with bts winning anything as long as ARMYs dont turn their back to the fandom thay they asked for help but then  talk shit about them, like "where is ur oppa" or something similar to that. It actually hurts.

ARBANG OneHana97 21 days ago

Please don't generalize, 99% of Armys were very grateful to whoever helped us during BBMAs. It is unfortunate that you had to deal with the 1% that likes swimming in fanwars.

OneHana97 ARBANG 21 days ago

Oh no honey... I know about that.. Sorry if my words offend u or anything but that 1% army as u said are really really annoying and im sorry to say this but i hate them.... Im not generalizing army ok.. My sister is an army and i know a lot of nice k and intl army... But just a few of them.. I think are not even worth to be talked about. Sorry once again... Oh god i feel so bad..

ARBANG OneHana97 21 days ago

Oh no please don't feel bad! :D I only wanted to say my piece as I felt Armys lately were being attacked left right and center for Bangtan's recent achievements. And I totally get what you mean, every fandom has that 1% that ruins the experience for the rest. If each fandom as a whole focused on bringing up their faves instead of bringing down other groups, we would seriously live in the calmest fandom atmosphere. Hope you have a great day and please don't feel bad again! :D

LveKimTae OneHana97 19 days ago

like the OP said 99% of Armys endlessly thanked all the kpop fandoms for helping to vote for bts. unfortunately there might be those immature 1% fans but which fandom doesn't have them? anyway if you voted for bts for bbma then thank u for doing so :)

ShayMin 22 days ago

I'm not gonna laugh. I'm not gonna laugh. I am NOT going to laugh. I'm not gonna do it. I'm just gonna post this gif....

forever