Music Releases

VIXX release highlight medley for 4th mini album

By GhostWriter   22 days ago   18,273   3,313   32

VIXX released the highlight medley for their 4th mini album 'Paradise on Earth/Eden'!

After releasing the tracklist and cover image, you can now hear a snippet of each track on the album. Out of the 5 tracks on the medley, I think the main title track "Eden" stood out the most. I'm nodding my head while listening to the first track as I'm writing this right now. Track #3 "Black Out" also sounds groovy with a bit of that 80's flavor.

You'll be able to enjoy the full release on May 15. Meanwhile, check out the highlight medley above!

SEE ALSO: VIXX invite you to 'Shangri-La' dance practice

1. VIXX
  2. eden

ByulEri 21 days ago

Eden is not the official English title, the title romanized is "Do Won Kyung"

ByulEri 21 days ago

LadyMermaid 22 days ago

Question...why is there straight up first-person in the article?

whiteyuuki 22 days ago

Although I'm liking the B-tracks more, especially the second and the last two, I hope they do well with the title track :)

hiroonakamura 22 days ago

tbh, i like vixx's style a lot but it sounds here that they've moved away from their signature sound. None of the sounds here are hit material, although both the slower songs at the end are decent

ByulEri hiroonakamura 22 days ago

I admit that it sounds different but it's still very "VIXX-like" to me :) Let's wait a bit till we get to hear the full song. We might change our minds then ^^

StarlightShun hiroonakamura 22 days ago

To me Into the Void and Black Out are totatlly Vixx's Style ! It sounds similar to some of B-tracks like Desperate or Secret night

ayamemida StarlightShun 21 days ago

i agree those too are vixx totally vixx style but i still like the title song because it is different i wanna see the challenge themselves more and more

insummer 22 days ago

VIXX album always feel like a big hearty meal to me. Every track is so delicious and leave me thirsty, lol.

StarlightShun insummer 22 days ago

XD

Melina45d 22 days ago

An underrated group that should be praised higher. Theyre so talented and never disappoint! Im mad that theyre coming around the same time as twice, everyone will acknowledge only them ( and i already know what style their song will be)

ByulEri Melina45d 22 days ago

I'm mad too but let's try to see this as a good things. Maybe a lot of people that will tune on to watch Twice will fall upon VIXX and realize how amazing they are. VIXX has managed to gain new fans every comeback so far. I'm sure it will be the same this time too <3

clarissaxd ByulEri 22 days ago

Well if only!

Kpopwriter Melina45d 4 days ago

And they won against Twice!! *Screams with joy and pride*

LeshinsetLove 22 days ago

Really like the fact that every new song of VIXX is different and still fits them so well. Can't wait to see more of the MV, I'm so cuurious about the concept

clarissaxd 22 days ago

AHHHH ITS GONNA BE SO LIT~!!!!! dsifhskfj;gjgjsdlkfj this is why i love them MAIN BIASES! <33 im so gonna buy this album!!!!!

LeshinsetLove clarissaxd 22 days ago

Best use of this gif ever !

chii_li 22 days ago

Is the 4th one composed by Ravi, the rapper ? It sounds really nice, I like it :) It's not the kind of songs I imagined him composing ^^

ByulEri chii_li 22 days ago

Yes and he also wrote lyrics for all the songs. Our Ravi is going to be rich XD

LeshinsetLove ByulEri 22 days ago