Pictorials

SECRET's Hyosung says she's never dated a celebrity before

By jennywill   16 days ago   21,701   2,162   11
SECRET,Hyosung

SECRET's Hyosung took part in a solo pictorial with 'International bnt'!

She tried on three different concepts for the photoshoot. During the interview, she said, "I'm so small, so if I don't take care of my styling myself, my height gets emphasized, or I don't look good. So I've been really paying interest since debut."

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

On the 7-year curse, she said, "To be honest, the 7-year curse sounds like it has to do something with the contract period, but what actually matters is if people want to go their way or not. I don't think it's anyone's fault. 7 years is long if you want to think about it that way, and it's short if you want to think about it that way. I believe that all idols do their best in that time. We have our own wants, so you'll see SECRET again. We're fond of each other, so we're talking about going until the public doesn't want to see us anymore."

She also talked about dieting, saying, "I think dieting has a really big effect [on looking good]. I weigh the least now since debut. As I was doing my drama, I was thinking I should take care of myself so I made sure I wouldn't get the yo-yo effect, but I got stomach virus in the second half and I lost more weight. But on screen I look good."

On dating, she shared, "I think all my dating cells died. My last relationship was when I was in my early 20s. I do get asked out, but I'm scared and I'm really cautious, so I keep checking if they're serious or not. I got hurt in my last relationship, so I'm really cautious. I've had a 'some' relationship with a celebrity, but never dated one."

Check out her photos below.

1. SECRET
  2. Hyosung
  3. international bnt

sndalo 15 days ago

Hyosung is really lovely  ,well I want to enjoy a Secret comeback, they are really talented !

hiroonakamura 15 days ago

if what she says about secret is true,,,then why havent they promoted so much in the last few years?

hiroonakamura 15 days ago

she had a some relationship but wasnt dating them? lol. how does that even work?

pink_oracle 15 days ago

She probably gets a lot of guys who only want to date her because she's 'that idol with the big boobs'. I'll bet it's hard to know which ones legit want to get to know her.

Grimjester 15 days ago

I guess that means she recently just started dating a celebrity?

manupecks 15 days ago

I want a Secret comeback

wakimary 16 days ago

Some may hate this comment, but after reading that she had a "some" relationship with a celebrity, my shipping heart thought of Gikwang.Gosh I feel old just thinking of the show "Oh My School"

sndalo wakimary 15 days ago

yes ! I 've had kisung feelings since OMS, really good times!

bedshits 16 days ago

um idk about that shes really pretty im sure she dated some celebs just as cute as her xD

beatz_hl 16 days ago

Yes, sure,I going to wait for your breaking new Hyosung

jeyjin 16 days ago

It's really hard to believe idols when they talk about their dating life.

totes