'Produce 101's Lim Young Min accused of cheating and breaking no spoiler rules

By jennywill   Saturday, May 27, 2017   118,146   4,689   157
misc

'Produce 101's Lim Young Min, who many fans turned back on because of alleged girlfriend issues, has been accused of cheating and spoiling results.

Fans who have turned their backs on the trainee revealed that Lim Young Min had done the same cheating that Kang Daniel, Kim Dong Bin, and Lee Ki Won had apologized and been penalized for. His brother told his friend to tell a KakaoTalk chatroom full of Lim Young Min fans that he wanted the songs "Never" and "Oh Little Girl", which is against the rules. However, because Lim Young Min fans didn't try to spread on SNS like the other boys' fans did, the trainee never got caught - until a former fan revealed it.

Not only so, a post by someone calling themselves a friend of Lim Young Min's girlfriend has come back up. Originally, it was a post attempting to salvage Lim Young Min's image, saying that they knew Lim Young Min and that he was a hard working, and incredibly nice. While the post was mainly ignored at the time, it came back up when people realized that the 'proof' the poster gave was by spoiling the results - that Lim Young Min would be #5, and Joo Hak Nyeon would be #10 during the most recent results. With both spoilers revealed to be true, now Lim Young Min has been accused of spoiling results to his girlfriend, which is against the rules.

There are other posts by fans claiming to be previous Lim Young Min fans who admitted to the KakaoTalk chatroom being used so the fans could plan together and actively bash high ranking trainees such as Kang Daniel and Kim Jong Hyun so Lim Young Min could get more positive attention. These fans showed screenshots of the Lim Young Min chatroom to show their 'proof' that they used to be fans.

What do you think about all the issues?

1. misc.
    2. Lim Young Min
    3. produce 101

Inyoni 28 days ago

I've been a vivid follower of PD101 this season and only in ep. 8 i've noticed young min the first time. Quite shocking to see him rank so high lol

marklee127lt3 29 days ago

lol who's Lim Young Min? I only know an Im Young Min on PD101Honestly, I don't know what to say about this. Is this even his fault?

tigeralpaca marklee127lt3 28 days ago

Mnet proved it was not true,he didn't tell his brother wt song he wants and he didn't tell his rank to anyone

jyfan tigeralpaca 28 days ago

so his bro is mind reader lool

shineesylvia 29 days ago

vrjzctsqr shineesylvia 29 days ago

I h­­a­­v­­e m­­a­­d­­e $­­1­­6­­4­­9­­8 i­­n o­­n­­e m­­o­­n­­t­­h b­­y w­­o­­r­­k­­i­­n­­g f­­r­­o­­m h­­o­­m­­e. W­­h­­e­­n I l­­o­­s­­t m­­y o­­f­­f­­i­­c­­e j­­o­­b 3 m­­o­­n­­t­­h a­­g­­o, I w­­a­­s v­­e­­r­­y u­­p­­s­­e­­t a­­n­­d a­­n u­­n­­s­­u­­c­­c­­e­­s­­s­­f­­u­­l t­­r­­y f­­o­­r a j­­o­­b h­­u­­n­­t I w­­a­­s f­­o­­u­­n­­d t­­h­­i­­s o­­n­­l­­i­­n­­e j­­o­­b. a­­n­­d n­­o­­w I a­­m a­­b­­l­­e t­­o e­­a­­r­­n t­­h­­o­­u­­s­­a­­n­­d­­s f­­r­­o­­m h­­o­­m­­e. E­­v­­e­­r­­y­­b­­o­­d­­y c­­a­­n d­­o t­­h­­i­­s j­­o­­b a­­n­­d e­­a­­r­­n m­­o­­r­­e d­­o­­l­­l­­a­­r­­s o­­n­­l­­i­­n­­e b­­y f­­o­­l­­l­­o­­w t­­h­­i­­s l­­i­­n­­k­­.­­.­­......★ (y) BeSt Of LuCk (y) ->WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

colorfuloddity88 29 days ago

*me every time I see an AKP article about PD101S2* shit's about to go down again

manupecks 29 days ago

Look, I don't care about this show and I will never do, I will not care about the group they debut. But my question is.. was the 1st season this problematic? There seems to be a controversy involving the contestants every single day pretty much. I don't remember the first season being like this

kayblu manupecks 29 days ago

Season 1 also had some problematic trainees (underage drinking, bullying) but not as much. Also when you think about it, most of the 101 trainees are from unknown or small companies. It's envitable that there are some "bad" trainees who are bound to get exposed as they appear on TV. It's really unfortunate how all these scandals are giving the show a bad image to some people because there are a lot of genuinely kind and hard working trainees on the show.

00hannah manupecks 28 days ago

The teen girls that are voting are more passionate and dedicated to the boys. They go through the effort of digging up people's pasts and ruining another trainee to get their favs to the top 11

manupecks 00hannah 28 days ago

That makes much more sense

Bella_Li 29 days ago

"used to be fans" what the actual fuck? I'm not even a super huge fan of him but he's SOOOO CUTEEE of course he'd have a girlfriend! Don't you think it's pretty cool that he keep his girlfriend and not breaking up despite being on tv and all? A loyal man, right there.

Bella_Li 29 days ago

oh ok I just read his agency denied the girlfriend rumor... well well. idk though, for me, I think it's pretty normal that the trainees inform / spoil the result to their closest ones, family / gf. or tell his brother to vote for his preferred song... it's just unfortunate that it reaches other people and became this big.

seochulgoo Bella_Li 29 days ago

"of course he'd have a girlfriend" hm not really... I know many cute and single guys...

Bella_Li seochulgoo 27 days ago

well OBVIOUSLY not every cute guys in the world are in a relationship, right? duh ;)

daydreamer 29 days ago

I don't get the issue. I'm at ep 5 or something of Produce 101 (I'm a really slow watcher, don't judge) and Young Min seems like a really nice dude, I root for him. He's talented, helps his team members and even has good looks. It's a pity he 'cheated' like that, but it's honestly understandable considering the entire atmosphere of Produce 101. Plus, whether he has a girlfriend or not shouldn't matter, but it's really weird to see stocks dropping or some idol's image being slanted just because they happened to fall in love and pursue that happiness.

fairypanda 29 days ago

dude charge ur phone

extraong 29 days ago

ugh 'fans'...... thats just dirty

Bangtanmyloves 29 days ago

Well, produce 101 should also do something about this one or maybe Brand New Entertainment is now thinking something to save him AGAIN!

forever