Social Media

Jo Kwon writes a warning letter to anti-fans

By elliefilet   23 days ago   41,870   2,233   50
2AM,Jo-Kwon

Singer Jo Kwon wrote a warning letter to anti-fans on Instagram.

SEE ALSO: AOA's Seolhyun gains the attention of Monaco Royalty?

On May 6, the 2AM member had a lot to say about malicious comments and harassment in the form of direct messaging on social media. He wrote in an Instagram post:

"Hello, this is Jo Kwon. I've always tried not to pay attention to malicious comments or gossip about me, and I'm working hard to do my best and live like Jo Kwon. However, the reason I'm writing like this publicly is because I'm under a lot of mental stress, and I want to express my opinion.

There are a lot of malicious comments on the internet, but I'm monitoring what I should. However, some are sending direct messages to me and my acquaintances on social media with defamation about me. When it comes to that, it's not as simple as me saying it's correct, wrong, or different because it's something I can't stop. The few people who send messages filled with imagined stories that curse me and talk disrespectfully about who I am are going too far.

I've screen captured everything and sent them to the artist's copyright infringement invasion organization, and I plan to send them to my company's legal team as well. Don't waste your one life by being taken over by your emotions, and don't hurt other people. Love others more.

The person who's harassing me by starting out by saying, 'I'm Jo Kwon's fan.' That person is not a fan. A genuine fan will start with love and support me with love. I've never bothered you or inconvenienced you. Please stop. If you realize we all have the same DNA and love others, you will be more relaxed and see things with a bigger perspective. However, I'm giving a big warning to everyone who's trying to purposely hurt me. Stop it."

What do you think of Jo Kwon's message?

1. 2AM
    2. Jo Kwon

cmerle1 21 days ago

Well said.

mdhen01 21 days ago

My Queen, Jo Kwon, you don't deserve the hate. I LOVE YOU

jypnloves 22 days ago

kill them all!!

MunchieMinx 22 days ago

Good man! Stand up for yourself!

ildiko_biro 23 days ago

I will always support and love you, Dear !!!! You're the best ! Hwaiting !!!!!!!!!!!!

insummer 23 days ago

I think without those internet cafes, the number of hate comment will drop so much. Recently my roommate got a warning from the internet provider for using torrent to download an episode of a sitcom. It took not even 1 week for the production company to notify the internet provider. That means anyone with authority could easily track where the hate comment being sent from.

makan 23 days ago

The internet is such a wonderful invention. So much good has come from it, yet as with so many things, some people abuse it. I can't understand how dark a person's life and heart must be to spend time trying to hurt others...

Baekhyun_Stan 23 days ago

*sighs* goddamn antis.Guys just a warning, as someone who researches and learns about antis/sasaengs, do not EVER get involved with them. I've done interviews, gone on anti cafes, etc. They are horrific and disgusting people and i'm horrified by what I saw and heard.

OGTrashKan Baekhyun_Stan 23 days ago

Thanks for the heads up!

Baekhyun_Stan 23 days ago

if you know an anti or sasaeng, contact me PLEASE. I will try to take care of it/make people aware. Thank you~

Baekhyun_Stan OGTrashKan 23 days ago

No problem!

OGTrashKan Baekhyun_Stan 23 days ago

Hey just a random question... Are you a mod on the chats? I know I've seen your name before, lol! Plus, with your personality I'm sure you'd make an excellent one:)

Baekhyun_Stan OGTrashKan 23 days ago

Yeah, I am :3

OGTrashKan Baekhyun_Stan 23 days ago

Oh Cool:)

OGTrashKan 23 days ago

It's great that he's standing up for himself! It's so disgusting when haters start to mess with an artist's personal life. They have no respect or boundaries! Jo Kwon Fighting!

jokerfish 23 days ago

I just don't understand why he send the screen shots to copyright people? Is he claiming copyright over the story?

JeAnYoung jokerfish 23 days ago

I believe it's to legalize the pictures as evidence.

jokerfish JeAnYoung 23 days ago