Music Releases, MV Releases

BTS release Japanese version of 'Blood, Sweat & Tears' MV

By yckim124   17 days ago   119,910   34,983   102

BTS dropped a Japanese version of ''Blood, Sweat & Tears'' MV.

The new MV is just as artistic and captivating as the original but it gives off a different, unique vibe with more color and drama. Fall in love with ''Blood, Sweat & Tears'' again with the Japanese version.

SEE ALSO: ARMY band together in an effort to help BTS perform at MTV 'Video Music Awards'

Check out the new MV above.

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

mihime 15 days ago

Nobody can change manhi manhi :p

SicaLicka 16 days ago

at 2:05 wtf was that random pause? there was no music and it threw me off also pause at 2:08 to see some award winning acting

acargar 16 days ago

Like seriously, this MV! Love everything about it. 😍

unscrewedhorses 16 days ago

The MV was ok, but messy af.  It seemed like the director couldn't decide what direction to take with it, so he just threw in everything.  Is it a continuation of the Korean MV?  Is it just a twist/reimagining of the same concept?  Why are there so many references to HYYH videos even though that was a different story line?  It seemed to me like rather than creating a coherent concept, they were more concerned with just throwing in as much stuff as they could that they thought would lure in the fangirls.

GoldenIdun 16 days ago

As long as "~Kiss me on the rips rips~" is still a part of the lyrics XD Also Namjoon is seriously killing me in these Japanese promotions... Hair goals, tan goals, everything goals!

pikaajoy 17 days ago

I like the song and MV. Japanese gives a different flavor to it, but it's still good :) tbh at this point in my life as a BTS fan I will probably be pleased in whatever they put out there lol XD

soraciel 17 days ago

mmm... i think the korean ver suit better..

YueYuu soraciel 16 days ago

I think so too but they always change it up a bit stylewise for their japanese MVs I think. Besides that they're now under a different label when it comes to their Japanese releases, right? Maybe they have a say in their music videos and change it up as well.

shakennotstirred 17 days ago

Damn Jimin's voice is so hot no matter what language he sings. And V is officially my bias-wrecker.

bangeryun94 17 days ago

Troll comment hijacking in progress.

cyrstel 17 days ago