NU'EST's Ren spotted tearing up at Sewol Ferry memorial

By jennywill   10 days ago   112,316   11,197   46
NUEST,Ren

NU'EST's Ren ('Produce 101's Choi Min Ki) was spotted at the Sewol Ferry Memorial.

He was spotted on April 16th, the day 3 years after the tragedy, at the Gyeonggido Ansan Memorial. He was dressed in all black and had pressed a cap over his head, and was wearing the yellow ribbon on his collar. According to a fan who saw him, he was crying at the memorial, took off his bracelet, and left it at the memorial after praying quietly.

SEE ALSO: Pledis Entertainment CEO showing support for Brand New Music 'Produce 101' trainees upsets fans

When he was leaving, the fan talked to him and he was surprised, but still took a photo with her. Fans who heard the story guessed that Ren had left his memorial bracelet at the memorial because he always wore it, even at the 'Produce 101' press conference.

1. NU'EST
  2. Ren

MoeMoePuffy 9 days ago

A fan shouldnt take advantage of Ren's kindness like that, be considerate. I can't imagine what he must be feeling :( He may have lost someone important to him in that accident.

PeachParrot 9 days ago

That was rude of her to do. She shouldn't have asked Ren to take a photo with her right after he was crying wtf

kimhyunjoong334 9 days ago

did he have fam??? maybe not ask for a selfie just a pic of him should be good enough in this case

shikey kimhyunjoong334 9 days ago

many celebrity went to give their respect , without having someone they know in the tragedy

kimhyunjoong334 shikey 9 days ago

true cuz he was crying that was the first thing that came to mind

uzorai 9 days ago

R.I.P *sobs*  Offpoint;;; Allkpop fam please you guys should help me out,i can hardly use my phone to coment on alkpop or read coments,why?

lolitea 10 days ago

Ren has a kind heart! I just hope the best for him! <3

lovehoney234 10 days ago

He doesn't look too happy in that picture

robin1 10 days ago

Kind of inconsiderate and tacky to ask for a picture during that time.

kimhyunjoong334 robin1 9 days ago

nah it a once in a lifetime thing tho

MoeMoePuffy kimhyunjoong334 9 days ago

umm excuse me?! You have to consider idols as people too. I dont care if you live in the other side of the world and know that you will never see them again. Its highly inconsiderate of her to have asked for a picture. The most I would ask for is a hello and a hug. I doubt anyone would want to have someone take their photo after crying and remembering the death of a loved one.

kimhyunjoong334 MoeMoePuffy 9 days ago

I KNOW BUT I UNDERSTAND HER... SORRY CAPS IS ON OOPPS

robin1 kimhyunjoong334 9 days ago

You're inconsiderate and tacky for thinking it's ok. Get lost.

robin1 kimhyunjoong334 9 days ago

But then again looking at your user name proves my point.

kimhyunjoong334 robin1 9 days ago

"maybe not ask for a selfie just a pic of him should be good enough in this case" my later post. I'm just saying i understand her wanting a selfie (its not often that happens) and just because i understand where someone is coming from doesnt mean i think its ok.

SahanaE 10 days ago

I don't care how big of a fan you are, you don't ask for a picture in that kind of situation. You saw him crying and grieving but yet you still asked him to pose for a picture.

Amber_B 10 days ago

Before he is/was an idol he is a human being with feelings and emotions. Who could not be moved to tears when think about that tragedy.  I cannot believe someone would be so insensitive to ask for a photo ?

sonelflee 10 days ago