Music Releases, MV Releases

All American K-Pop group EXP EDITION drop 'Feel Like This' MV

By jennywill   12 days ago   300,151   8,453   350

All American K-Pop group EXP EDITION is coming soon with ''Feel Like This''!

The American members from New York recently moved to South Korea to officially kick off their K-Pop careers. After long preparation and hard work, EXP EDITION unveiled the teaser for their new release ''Feel Like This'' on April 13 and have finally released their song.

SEE ALSO: [NSFW] Sexual fancam videos that received an insane amount of views

Check it out above. What do you think?

1. misc.
    2. EXP EDITION
    3. feel like this

Leaanna1984 9 days ago

I love that they are trying new things. I love that they are embracing kpop. I love that they pave the way for singers in korea that may not be asian born to try and become idols and get up the courage to follow their dreams. I believe that they will have fans in korea and in other countries as well.

imjustme 9 days ago

These comments are filled with people who seem to have an Asian fetish. They're all upset about not being able to see Asian faces in the video.  The song isn't bad.  They shouldn't pay attention to the thoughts of International fans and focus on the thoughts of those actually living in Korea.  Fans here are a bunch of koreaboos.  Pay them no never mind.

RoseJA imjustme 7 days ago

Actually I am an Asian American and don't have an Asian fetish. The reason why this bothers me is because I felt like Kpop was something unique to asians. Because in American media Asians have NEVER been represented as being cool. Kpop was finally that something that made Asians cool (at least for me, growing up asian american); it made me proud of being Asian. So I can't help but feel conflicted. I love that Kpop is becoming more popular and that it is changing the previous stereotypes and images of Asians in the West. But I can't help but feel that this is "taking away" that specialness of it and what it represented for Asians growing up in western cultures as minorities.

shikey 10 days ago

THEY CAN'T BE EVEN COMPARED TO BGA OPPA .... AND BTW BGA EVEN HAD CF WHEN WILL THEY ???!!!!

Leaanna1984 shikey 9 days ago

they sang about poop... >.>.... I love nigahiga but come on! XD

DiBSKay 10 days ago

Besides the fact of them being white and not being Korean, their voices are not bad. I guess its sorta kpop cause they singing in Korean. And yes I gave them a chance and watched the whole video. I give credit to them for trying. Good luck to them.

Leaanna1984 DiBSKay 9 days ago

I like your comment, you are a good person.

OppaBean 11 days ago

I didn't even listen, just saw the name and their faces and didn't bother to play video. Nonsense to start their career here.

Leaanna1984 OppaBean 9 days ago

Well just to let you know, they sound good.

mojojodyo Leaanna1984 6 days ago

are you serious? let's say that they do sound good, it still doesn't make it kpop to me. Plus they're just a thing because they're americans singing in some korean, but if they started as an english group, they won't even make an impact. They are nothing compared to the real kpop idols who had undergone training, some even for years. I say they can't just come in, sound good for a few people and become a "kpop" group or even be worth stanning for it.

OppaBean 11 days ago

Why do Americans need to be part of EVERYTHING? Goodness, can't they just enjoy the music, like I do. I'm American and a major fan of Korean entertainment since 2004, and even I know never to go this far. They do not fit here. Go home dudes.

imjustme OppaBean 9 days ago

You're stupid. Americans don't need to be a part of everything it just falls into their lap. And, what if Americans made the same exact statement about your favorite kpop group trying to make it in America? "They don't fit here". "Go home dudes". Get an education and grow up. These guys have an education from a university that you could only dream of attending.

unscrewedhorses OppaBean 9 days ago

Korean-Americans practically make up like, half of kpop now, yet I don't see people caring bout that.

Leaanna1984 OppaBean 9 days ago

Or how about what if Americans got pissed off that Asian people instead of singing trot and playing their own instruments like Gayageum for example, are using Western pop music, rock, jazz, hip-hop, R&B, reggae, electronica, techno, rave, nu metal, folk, country? Oh is it because everyone can sing whatever genre they want and learn whatever language they want and sing in whatever language they want? Do you think Spanish people got mad when Exo came over and sang in spanish for their spanish fans? Do you think french people throw a fit because Henry knows how to sing and talk in french? Stfu and get with 2017 where cultures and people can mix and form a nice rainbow of cultures.

OppaBean imjustme 9 days ago

First of all, if the kpop groups I liked do come here. I bet they will be welcome more than in other countries. Cause in America we don't shun so easy, and turn our backs about stupid childish fake scandals like in Korea. Prime example: T-ara. I made the Americans into everything cause I live here, and seen first hand of the abuse they do to other countries. But hey maybe you don't care if someone barges in without asking permission, or doing what they please whenever they want. Cause it's America or Americans doing it, so it's ok, right? btw, the education line so childish. Are you like 12? Are you a friend of theirs? Just cause you claim they attend a university I can only dream of. What am supposed to say, should I write out my educational background and have some sort of battle with you? Are you going to post their diplomas to prove it to all they are so smart? SMH

OppaBean Leaanna1984 9 days ago

Wow, your comment is just stupid. You are using examples of established groups singing in the countries of their fans. Really? So, are they going to sing English when they come back to America? I don't have a problem with groups singing in other languages. I applaud them for trying. If I did had a problem would I be listening to Kpop? Indian? Spanish? Opera? NO! I'm pissed that a group like this, tagged with "America" will bypass groups that had been working for years for their break, but will be sidelined cause of this group. Is that fair? And they aren't the first more and more westerns are heading there to start their career. To me that's disrespectful. It's like they saying it's easy to break into Korea, or other Asian entertainment markets. Prove me wrong. When the word America, or American comes into a foreigner market everyone takes notice. Talented or not.

S_Foxglove OppaBean 8 days ago

@OppaBean thank you! I fell like this sums it up perfectly.

Cassick OppaBean 8 days ago

it's basically one of the only places where asians are able to shine, yet they're here again- to show evidence of their superior existence, again. not only that, they may or may not surpass other groups in whom have worked YEARS to debut and to become successful, yet these people are instead of them- why? because of their race.

Jicheol Cassick 8 days ago

exactly, in a world where we are so under represented and people of our kind (asians) are played by white people, where do we fit in?

RoseJA imjustme 7 days ago

I agree. It meant a lot to me that Kpop was a place where Asians could shine (compared to how Asians are portrayed in the American culture), and it bothers me how this specialness is kinda being muted

RoseJA OppaBean 7 days ago

I posted this in response to a different comment, but i think it is still relevant: The reason these groups bother me is because I felt like Kpop was something unique to asians. Because in American media Asians have NEVER been represented as being cool. Kpop was finally that something that made Asians cool (at least for me, growing up asian american); it made me proud of being Asian. So I can't help but feel conflicted. I love that Kpop is becoming more popular and that it is changing the previous stereotypes and images of Asians in the West. But I can't help but feel that this is "taking away" that specialness of it and what it represented for Asians growing up in western cultures as minorities.

darkangel452 11 days ago

I can't with this MV, I'm out.

Fatimaaxo 11 days ago

All I see is Pop

Leaanna1984 Fatimaaxo 9 days ago

sung in korean. The end.

allinonetonone 11 days ago

NOPE!

Miyaka08 11 days ago

i honestly don't know how to feel about this...

really