Gossip

Netizens think Oh My Girl's YooA lost her charm point after allegedly receiving double eyelid surgery

By yckim124   19 days ago   162,925   3,373   111
oh-my-girl

Netizens don't seem too thrilled about Oh My Girl YooA's "new" double eyelids.

SEE ALSO: Oh My Girl are full of energy in selfie MV for 'Coloring Book'!

Nowadays, it's rare to find idols without double eyelids. With this in mind, many considered YooA's monolids that gave her the soft, cute look as one of her biggest charm points.

But recently, netizens think YooA underwent surgery just before Oh My Girl's comeback with 'Coloring Book', because she now has double eyelids.

Unfortunately, many claimed YooA has now "lost" her ultimate charm point. On an online community, comments stated, "Crazy. She looks a thousand times better without them", "She's definitely more charming and pretty without them", ''It's up to her to get double eyelid surgery or use tape or whatever but she seriously looks so much prettier with just monolids..", "She's more mesmerizing and pretty without them."

What do you think of YooA's ''changed' look?

1. Oh My Girl
    2. yooa

gommo 9 days ago

I'm so sad. She had beautiful monolids.

RussellMyJimmies 15 days ago

Oh man, this is so true because when I look at a girl the first thing a notice are her eyelids...*sarcasm*

nemomeetsrabbit 17 days ago

or it could just be her fake eyelases you know? dependin on how we stick them,  fake eyelashes can create double eyelid for monolid's people

And_I_Quote 18 days ago

I hope it's tape or glue (cause her eyes looked adorable on their own) but I'll love her just the same anyway.

NORM 18 days ago

Ahh so thats why i thought she looked a bit diff.  Oh well her body her rules

pink_oracle 18 days ago

I wondered what was off about her, I thought it was just bad hair styling.

3percenter 18 days ago

Why, Yooa why? Her natural eyes were lovely. It is sad that Korean society places such pressure to conform to such a narrow (and rarely natural) standard of beauty. Asian females should be able to feel confident and attractive with whatever their genes gave them, especially when those genes created a naturally beautiful angel like Yooa. Hopefully it is just tape or glue, because I would mourn the loss of those adorable monolid eyes.

meeshx2 18 days ago

Usually, I could tell the difference but here I can totally see the difference in her eyes. I think it's just the sticky double sided tape they sell at the stores or glue, she is still a doll-like cutie pie!!

ahgase88 18 days ago

i think its glue or tape but i do think she looks way better without :) shes cute both ways though!

jeyjin 18 days ago

She looks like she's really happy with it in these pictures

really