LABOUM's Soyeon taken to emergency room for excessive blood loss

By elliefilet   26 days ago   66,651   2,609   13
laboum,soyeon

LABOUM's Soyeon has been taken to the emergency room for excessive blood loss.

SEE ALSO: LABOUM present a cheerful performance of 'Hwi Hwi' on 'Fact in Star'

On April 26, Soyeon was hospitalized after LABOUM's performance on MBC Music's 'Show Champion' after an extremely bad nose bleed. It's reported she showed signs of excessive blood loss before getting on stage, and though her agency Global H Media and producers of 'Show Champion' suggested otherwise, she decided she wanted to perform with LABOUM.

'Show Champion' producers compromised by moving up LABOUM's time to film, and other artists agreed to look out for Soyeon's health. Soyeon wrapped up filming without issue, but she went to the hospital with her manager directly afterwards.

Her agency stated, "Soyeon is currently going to the emergency room. We'll see the status of her health."

LABOUM recently made a comeback with "Hwi Hwi".

1. LABOUM
    2. Soyeon

ElvisPanda 24 days ago

such dedication... now won the 1st place... LABOUM truly deserve the win 150%... Congratz LABOUM...

BrunoEngel 25 days ago

Stay well soon, please!

lehduff 26 days ago

Meu deus :(

BlingerJ95 26 days ago

Oh no. I hope it is nothing serious. Hopefully she'll recover fast and fully.

Mai_Turn 26 days ago

Oh no :O I hope, she'll get well soon!

Sparkle_Rawr 26 days ago

SOYEON UNNIE!!! I HOPE SHES OKAY 😭

BBFOR5VER 26 days ago

Noooo Soyeon! I'm hoping my vocal queen takes good care of herself and recovers well.

seulgipringles 26 days ago

aw nooo Soyeon T.T get well soon sweetheart

Layni_Tsuki 26 days ago

One, I'm glad the other artists allowed them to go on stage earlier, otherwise it could have been very bad (Not that we know the severity now). Two, it's very likely she's suffering from an iron deficiency. My best friend has a blood disorder (Among other medical problems) and it caused her heavy bleeding ONLY because the iron deficient part of the disorder. My sister's best friend doesn't eat meat and became heavily iron deficient. She was constantly in the emergency room and they would have to cauterize her nose. Now that she takes iron pills it doesn't happen. I also had an iron deficiency (Only found out the day before a surgery, whoo) and I got nosebleeds randomly. Once again, some iron pills fixed that right up. So I hope that's the case for Soyeon, it's very treatable and not too dangerous once you start taking supplements.

Fae_Vinnie 26 days ago